Master! Gene x Slave! Zane (PT. 2)~

*Literally Screeches* I AM THE KINKIEST PERSON ALIVE!

Ahem.. I should probably not scream that to the heavens..

~~~

Gene hesitated opening the door to the bedroom. He had been gone, leaving Zane alone in the room for about an hour and a half, but Gene debated leaving him in here for longer, just to teach him a lesson for disobeying.

He could hear Zane's soft whimpers of protest from inside. Gene smirked and opened the door. Zane was laying on the bed, his visible eyes squeezed shut and his back arched slightly off the bed.

"Oh, Kitten~" Gene sang as he walked over to him, sitting on the edge of the bed. Zane grunted, almost in a begging manner. "Mm, I don't know, have you learned your lesson?" Gene asked. Zane frantically nodded.

Gene thought for a moment. "I want you to answer me with words." He said. Zane bit his lip before answering. "P-Please Master it hurts I promise to be good." He whimpered.

"Eh, good enough." Gene said. He took the vibrator out and took the thing off of Zane's member.

Zane let out a shrill scream as he came on his stomach, followed by heavy panting. "Aw, is someone worn out?" Gene asked. Zane tiredly nodded. "Well too bad, seeing you like that put him in the mood.

Gene undid the binds on Zane. "Hands and knees, now!" He ordered. Zane groaned and flipped himself over so that he was on his hands and knees. "I'm sorry, what was that I just heard?" Gene asked, frowning a little. "N-Nothing Master!" Zane quickly corrected himself.

"That's what I thought." Gene hissed and he pulled his belt buckle loose. He pulled his jeans off before crawling onto the bed behind Zane.

He gripped onto Zane's hips and pulled him onto his member, making Zane moans out. He was sensitive, of course but these kind of things happened often between him and Gene so he was used to it.

Gene pulled halfway out and slammed back into Zane, causing him to yelled out. Gene grunted as he felt himself push deeper into Zane.

"Fuck." He hissed as he felt Zane slightly shaking from pleasure under him. Gene smirked. Zane was addictive, like a drug. Gene used him almost every night, he was his toy, his pet yet he truly loved him.

Gene never knew why Zane stayed, but all in the end that didn't matter. What mattered was that he had Zane to himself, and know one was going to take him away, and if that day ever dared come, Gene was going to murder someone.

He kept that in mind as he pulled out and slammed back in again. Zane opened his mouth but no noise came out.

Gene dug his nails into Zane's hips as he thrusted harder. The smaller male under him had his hands gripped onto the white sheets, probably about to tear them.

Gene took note of this and grabbed Zane's arms, pulling them back, using them to pull Zane back into his thrusts.

No moans came out of Zane's mouth, his voice had gone moments before so all he could manage to do was small pants and gasps of pleasure.

Gene grunted again as he thrusted into Zane several more times.

Soon enough Gene could feel himself get close to his release, causing him to slam as fast as he could into Zane's entrance. He reached his hand down to Zane's member, stroking it, wanting Zane to release at the same time he did.

After a few moments Gene felt himself cum into Zane, followed later by Zane's release onto Gene's hand.

Gene panted lightly as he pulled out. Light perspiration trickled down his skin as he rolled Zane over, making him look up at him.

Zane's visible eye was halfway closed and he was breathing heavily. "Are you tired?" Gene asked. Zane softly nodded. "Go ahead and sleep.. You deserve it." Gene gave a heartwarming smile as Zane closed his eye, eventually his head tilted to the side and light, cute snores came from his mouth.

Gene got out of bed and pulled his pants on. He took his shirt and put it on Zane without waking him before walking out of the room.