Ein x Zane~

*Pokes head up from inside of the trash can* I ain't dead yet fuckers.

also this ones kinda rough, oof its ein so I warn you, and I tried its almost midnight  -_-"

~~~

Ein, the black and blue haired werewolf who was recently granted the title of male Alpha at Phoenix Drop High.

Everybody thought that him being Alpha would be nice, I mean with him being so nice and all. But that's where they were wrong.

Ein turned mean quicker than you could say Alpha, just being a big bully to Werewolves and Humans alike.

There were two humans he picked on more than everyone, Zane, and Kasey.

For some reason he had a hatred towards the two, well he had a reason for Zane, not so much for Kasey.

Ein had a sadistic little crush for Zane, he found excitement in bringing pain to the small emo.

It was the end of the day, and Ein's sadistic desires have grown past their normal limits. He knew Zane was still at school, probably hiding in the locker room waiting for everyone to leave so that he could change clothes.

He quietly opened the door and slipped in, trying not to alert the smaller emo.

He saw Zane struggling to put his shirt on, wearing nothing else but boxers.

Ein smirked and softly closed the door, going over to the light switches, switching three of the four off so that it was dim.

"H-Huh?" Zane said as he looked around, trying to get adjusted to the low light.

Ein crept up behind him, placing his hands on Zane's waist, digging his nails into the skin.

Zane jumped at the action, immediately trying to run from Ein, but he kept him in place.

"Aw don't try and run," Ein said. "..E-Ein?!" Zane exclaimed. "Mhm.." Ein hummed as he hooked his thumbs in the waistband of Zane's gray boxers.

Zane squirmed at Ein's touch, a stinging feeling coming from where his nails dug further into his skin. "Wh-What're you doing?" He asked.

"Hush." Ein hissed as he turned Zane to face him.

Zane was trembling, of course, he was, he was scared that Ein was going to hurt him again, and oh boy was he right to be scared.

Ein grabbed Zane and shoved him against the wall. He groaned and opened his eyes to see Ein approaching him.

Ein grabbed a fistful of Zane's hair, pulling his head back before roughly kissing him.

Zane's eyes widened. He couldn't believe it, Ein was kissing him, and he was fucking returning it. The man was like his enemy, so why was this happening?

Zane finally was able to pull away, huffing out a breath as he attempted to wiggle out of Ein's grip. Keyword: Attempted. 

Ein smirked at how Zane was trying to get away, he seemed so weak, so helpless... Perfect. Ein pushed Zane down to his knees, grabbing his chin to make him look up at him.

"Oh the things I'm about to do to you~" Ein cooed in one of those sickly sweet tones. Zane felt his heart hammering in his chest. He wasn't sure whether or not to try and move away, he had a feeling of what was about to take place but he was curious and kind of excited at the same time.

He heard the sound of a zipper and he looked to see Ein pulling out his dick from his pants. Zane opened his mouth to say something but was automatically interrupted by Ein shoving his member into his mouth.

Zane gagged, his hands shooting up to hold onto Ein's legs as tears pricked his eyes.

Ein gripped onto Zane's hair again before beginning to face-fuck him. After a bit, Zane started to drool. Ein groaned, the feeling of Zane's mouth on his member was just enough to send him over the edge, but he was saving that for the next activity.

He suddenly pulled out of Zane's mouth, leaving the emo coughing and sputtering.

"Get up." Ein spat, watching as Zane slowly rose to his feet, his legs shaking. He grabbed him and pushed him on the wall again, his chest pressing against the cold tile. Zane shivered as he felt Ein pull down his boxers, leaving him completely exposed to him.

Zane blushed furiously, biting his lip as he felt Ein's hands roam his small, soft body.

Was he really going to let Ein do this? He wasn't sure if he should stop him or not, but before his mind could be made up, it was too late.

Pain surged through Zane's body and he screamed, Ein was already inside of him, not wasting another second before pounding into him.

He ignored Zane's screams and whimpers. He didn't care if he was in pain, in fact, it only fueled him more to finish what he had started.

Ein then paused for a moment, what if someone walked in on the two and saw them fucking, but then he remembered, Who gives a damn?!

The thought of someone walking in on them only made him more excited, so he started to fuck him harder, eager to hear those screams of pain, eager to put Zane through hell.

And going through hell he was, Zane had tears rolling down his face, his body ached with every hard movement caused by Ein who had dominated over him.

Zane yelled out as one particular thrust left him seeing stars, a little of the pain turned into the pleasure and he let out a small moan.

Ein gripped onto Zane's hips, his nails digging into his waist, drawing blood. He could feel himself growing closer and closer to his release.

"Oh shit, fuck.." Ein sighed as he came inside of Zane, sending him over the edge and he also came.

Ein pulled out, causing Zane to fall to his knees. He was breathing heavily, slightly shaking.

Ein tucked himself back in, zipping up his pants. He turned around, looking back at Zane who was half conscious and slumped against the wall.

He smirked before walking out, leaving Zane alone, naked with cum leaking out of him.

~~~

Yo anyone else having that problem with copying and pasting to wattpad from docs?  Oof.