Zane x Garroth~

Mmm, so many Zane ships so little time

SINCEST!!!

I SPENT THREE MONTHS ON THIS AND IT SHOULDN'T OF TAKEN THAT LONG

D:
~~~

Keeping a secret relationship was difficult, especially if the two were brothers.

Around people, Zane would only act as if he hated Garroth. But in private they were so lovey dovey to each other it was sickening.

Laurence had gone to visit his parents for a week so it left the two at home alone, so Garroth took this as an opportunity.

Zane was still at work so Garroth was in a rush to get things done. He set up Netflix on the tv, grabbed a couple of blankets and a pack of Zane's favorite cupcakes.

A few moments later he heard the door open and he rushed over to it. "Zane!" He exclaimed, a dorky smile plastered on his face. "Hey Garroth.." Zane said.

Garroth pulled down Zane's mask down and gave him a soft kiss. Zane kissed back and Garroth pulled away a few moments later. "I've got something to show you." Garroth cooed, grabbing Zane's hand and pulling him into the living room.

"Uh.. What is it?" Zane said. "Movie Night!" Garroth exclaimed. "Really?" Zane asked. "Yeah! Come on you've been so busy with the Maid Café, I want to spend some time with you." Garroth said, wrapping his arms around Zane's waist.

"Well, I guess it couldn't hurt.." Zane said, blushing a little. "Yay! Come on!" Garroth said, literally dragging Zane over to the couch.

~~~

It was about an hour later, Zane and Garroth were watching the movie that they had agreed on.

Garroth had pulled Zane on top of him so that Zane was basically laying on top of Garroth as they watched. Not a minute later, Garroth slowly started to slide his hands down Zane's side.

Zane noticed this quickly. "G-Garroth?" He asked, a light pink blush covering his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. Garroth slowly slid a hand up the back of Zane's sweatshirt causing Zane's blush to darken.

"G-Garroth.. Um.." Zane stuttered. "What's wrong? Do you want me to stop?" Garroth asked. Zane looked at him straight in the eye and shook his head as in saying no. Garroth smirked and pulled Zane's sweatshirt over his head.

Garroth then sat up and pulled Zane with him, sitting him on his lap. Zane softly tugged at Garroth's shirt, causing it to be discarded a few moments later.

Garroth pinned Zane down to the couch and kissed his neck softly. Zane bit his lip to keep in his soft moans. Garroth moved his head up and smirked.

"Like that, baby brother?" He asked. Zane blushed, the way Garroth called him Baby Brother always drove him crazy, but he'd never admit that.

Zane nodded. "I knew you would." Garroth said, reaching his hands down to Zane's pants.

Zane could feel himself get aroused by Garroth's gentle yet somehow rough touch.

Garroth pulled off Zane's pants and threw them on the floor, leaving him in nothing but boxers.

Zane bit his lip and glance up at Garroth. "I need you.." He whispers. Garroth had gotten excited just from that sentence, his lover saying that he needed him in a sexual way. "Alright then." He said, placing a kiss on Zane's jaw.

Garroth took off his own jeans and reached under the couch, pulling out a bottle of lube he had hidden under there right before Zane had arrived home.

He took off both of their boxers, watching as Zane's cheeks became more flushed. Garroth chuckled to himself as he popped open the top to the bottle, putting some of the contents in his hand.

He lubed himself up before slowly pushing inside of Zane.

Zane gasped, his back arching a little as he gripped onto Garroth's shoulders.

Garroth stopped and sucked in a breath between his teeth. "Tell me when to move." He whispered. Zane paused. "Go.." He whispered back.

Garroth smirked and move a little, watching as Zane's face contorted in pleasure.

"G-Garroth go faster." Zane stuttered. Garroth obliged and gripped onto Zane's hips, pulling out and pushing back in quicker and deeper.

Zane yelled out in pleasure and dig his nails into the skin on Garroth's shoulders. Garroth ignored the mild stinging and pulled Zane's legs apart, starting to go a little harder.

"Garroth!" Zane cried out. "Fuck.." Garroth moaned. "Baby brother.."

Zane slammed his hips down onto Garroth's dick, trying to get him deeper into his hole. A smirk tugged at Garroth's lips and he helped Zane by doing what he was trying to accomplish.

"I'm close!" Zane yelled out. Garroth bit his lip but he didn't say anything.

After a few moments Zane released on his stomach with a loud moan, Garroth following close after.

Zane closed his eye, lying his head back. Garroth pulled out, causing Zane to grunt. Garroth grabbed a nearby blanket and wrapped it around them both.

"When is Laurence getting back?" Zane asked. "In a week, why?" Garroth asked. "Cause we need to do that again soon."

~~~

;-;