Master! Gene x Slave! Zane~

"Okay Kitten, I'm ready for you~" Gene cooed as he unbuttoned the first three buttons on his shirt. He watched as the bathroom door slowly opened and out stepped Zane. Gene smirked and bit his lip as he looked at Zane up and down. He had made Zane put on a rather.. Revealing outfit.

Zane wore a slutty little pair of red lace panties with a matching bra and leggings, also the same color. He also had a leather collar on, and a course, a matching red mask. All of the clothes a little too tight.

Gene walked up to Zane and wrapped his arms around his small waist. "My, my.. Pet, I have to say you look quite sexy in that.. Wouldn't you agree?" Gene asked. When Zane didn't answer him he smacked him roughly on the ass.

Zane jumped a bit but then meekly replied, "Yes Master.." Gene smirked again. "Good boy, now come on.." He said as he led Zane over to his bed. He made Zane stand in front of him as he sat down on the edge.

Gene looked at Zane up and down again, noting just how good Zane looked in that outfit. "Okay kitten, turn around for me~" Gene cooed. Zane slowly turned around, showing his backside. Gene bit his lip as he saw Zane's cute little butt in those panties. Gene was already getting a boner, just at the sight. He had an urge just to up and fuck Zane right then and there but he knew he had to go about this the right way, which included a lot of teasing and edging.

Gene stood up again and went in front of Zane before pushing him back onto the bed. Gene smirked and moved his head down to Zane's legs. "I really hate to do this, you look so damn sexy but I know you look even better without it on, Kitten." Gene said. Zane blushed as Gene bit down on the hem of one of the leggings and started to pull them off using his teeth.

After Gene had pulled off the leggings he moved up to Zane's underwear. "Hmm? What's this? Someone's getting a little excited.." Gene said as he brushed his fingers over Zane's forming erection. "Nngh~" He softly moaned.

Gene ripped off the underwear, letting Zane's member spring up. Gene quickly undid Zane's bra and pulled it off, eager to start.

He grabbed a pair of handcuffs and some rope, snapping the handcuffs around Zane's wrists and hanging them up on a hook that was attached to the headboard, pulling Zane's arms up so that he couldn't move them. Gene pushed Zane's legs apart and used the rope to tie his ankles down.

Gene stepped back to admire his work. Zane laid there, bound to the bed with his legs open and taunting Gene to get in between them and fuck the living daylights out of Zane.

But no, he had to be patient with this, but he was having trouble holding back.

Zane blushed when he saw Gene's eyes travel over his bare body. Gene sat on the edge of the bed, running a finger down his chest and stomach, eventually stopping when he got to the tip of Zane's member.

He slowly started to move his hand up and down on Zane's member. Zane let out a small moan and turned his head to the side.

Gene smirked and grabbed a bottle from the bedside table. He squirted some of the contents onto his hand. He rubbed it in, aiming for his fingers. Once he was finished he threw the bottle onto the bed behind him and got in between Zane's legs.

He took a finger and pressed it into Zane's entrance, causing Zane to arch his back. He moaned and blushed and Gene pushed another finger it. "Do you like that, kitten?" He asked. Zane let out a small mewl and nodded. "Oh I'm ever so happy.." Gene chuckled and pulled his fingers out, he couldn't hold back anymore.

Gene unzipped his pants and pulled them down a little, just enough to let his member spring out. Zane squeezed his eyes shut, mentally preparing himself for all this.

But his eyes snapped open when Gene suddenly pushed himself in. Zane started to let out a small scream but Gene covered his mouth. "Wouldn't want the neighbors to hear you.. would you?" He asked. Zane blushed and shook his head, but let out a moan when Gene started to move.

Slowly but surely, Gene started to go faster and faster, turning Zane into a moaning mess.

Gene gripped onto Zane's small waist, grunting as he thrusted faster, going deeper. He kept his hand over Zane's mouth as he slammed in, causing Zane to let out a muffled exclamation when Gene hit that certain spot.

A few moments later Zane felt a certain knot form in his stomach and he felt Gene twitch in him.

After a minute, they both came, moaning. Zane took in a few deep breaths and looked up at Gene, his eye only half open like he was asking to be untied. Gene only chuckled and grabbed a box from under the bed. "Who said I gave you permission to cum?" He asked.

Zane gulped and looked away, his face turning a deep crimson. Gene pulled something out of the box and set it on the bed before putting the box away. Zane had his eyes closed so he didn't see when Gene shoved something up his entrance, causing him to squeal a little.

The thing inside him started to vibrate which made Zane arch his back and moan out. Gene then slipped something on Zane's member to prevent him from cumming anymore. "I'll be back, kitten.." He smirked before walking out, leaving Zane laying there.

~~~

Waaaaaa

That took so long and it didn't turn out as I expected

Waaaaaaaaaaa

Anywho sorry for the late update, and for not updating anything.. I've been having these really bad headaches everyday and it makes it hard to concentrate to things, plus I've been remodeling my room but that part isn't important.

Also I'm planning another big lemon, so yeah

byEEEEE