Abusive! Demon! Travis x Meif'wa! Zane~

((AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*Ahem*
Okay onto the lemon))

Zane winced as he felt Travis's nails dig into his chin in which Travis was keeping a firm grip on. The skin on his hand was slowly turning from tan to a dark gray, which only made Zane terrified.

They had gotten into a fight about something, Zane couldn't even remember what it was about now. But now as Travis was slowly turning into his demon form, it was only trouble.

Zane shoved Travis away and turned on his heels, ready to run away but before he could, Travis gripped his hand around Zane's Meif'wa tail, tanking him back.

Zane stumbled and fell on the ground, letting out a small whine. Travis pulled him back up by the collar of his shirt so that they were eye level with each other.

Travis's eyes were slowly turning purple and Zane started to panic. "T-Travis please calm down, don't you remember what happened la-last time you turned into y-your demon form!" Zane stuttered, struggling to get out of his grip.

"Shut up." Travis growled, his voice going even deeper and more demonic. Zane yelled out as he was slammed onto the ground again. Travis started to grow in height as he approached Zane again.

Zane scooted back, trying to get away from his transforming boyfriend. Eventually Travis was fully done with his transformation.

Two black jagged horns sat on his head, his skin was fully gray and his eyes, purple. His teeth were also razor sharp and his nails were now full on claws.

Zane's heart sped up as Travis got closer to him, kneeling down in front of Zane. He grabbed a fistful of his raven black hair and pulled it up and back, making Zane whimper in protest.

"Hmm, what to do with you.." Travis said, flashing a mischievous smirk. "T-Travis please.." Zane said, but Travis only ignored him. He lifted Zane up and threw him over his shoulder. "Travis wh-what are you doing?" He asked.

Travis carried Zane upstairs to the bedroom. Once he stepped inside he threw Zane down onto the bed. He loomed over the short Meif'wa, flashing his sharp teeth at him. Zane shuddered and looked up at him, their eyes meeting.

Travis crawled onto the bed, putting his hands (or more like claws) on Zane's shoulders, pushing his down further into the mattress.

Zane squeezed his eye shut and prepared to be hit again. Whenever Travis went into his demon form, he was a little violent, and lately he's been going into his demon form more often.

"Ahh!" Zane yelled out as he felt Travis start to bite his neck. Travis bit down hard on Zane's neck, possibly drawing blood which only made Zane yell out again.

Travis then yanked Zane's sweatshirt off, leaving him in only a gray undershirt which Travis also took off.

"W-wait Travis what're you-" Zane was cut off by Travis harshly biting down his chest and stomach. Zane let out a little moan which was quickly covered up by his own hand. Travis looked up at him and smirked as he slowly tugged at Zane's belt buckle. Eventually he pulled it off and threw it on the ground.

Zane gulped as he tried pulling up his legs to stop Travis from proceeding any further but t didn't work.

Travis flipped Zane over so that he was on his stomach. He gripped onto Zane's thighs and pulled him closer. Zane turned his head to meet the gaze with Travis, but quickly turned away when he saw those glowing, purple eyes.

He heard the sound of Travis's belt being undone and it being thrown on the floor, and before he knew it, Travis yanked down Zane's pants, leaving his backside exposed to him.

A red blush of embarrassment painted Zane's face. Sure, they've done it many times before but it was nothing like now, he's never taken Travis in his demon form before.

Zane heard a zipper unzip and before he knew it, Travis was pushing himself into Zane. He threw his head back and let out a loud yelp. Travis was a lot bigger down there, and it hurt. Travis started to move in and out of him, making Zane yelp a little here and there.

Travis started to go faster in and out of Zane, causing many gasps, moans and yelps to form from the smaller male. After a little bit, Zane started to feel pleasure instead of pain. He let out a loud moan as Travis hit his prostate.

Travis smirked and slammed into that spot as hard as he could. Zane let out a shrill moan and squeezed his eyes shut. Without warning Travis came into him, sending Zane over the edge and he to, came.

Travis grabbed Zane and flipped him over so that he was on his back. He pulled Zane's pants completely off before slamming into him again. Zane moaned and wrapped his arms around Travis's neck.

Travis kept moving in and out of him and Zane was starting to go crazy with pleasure. Travis started to hit his prostate again and Zane moaned as loud as he could, which actually hurt his throat.

Zane felt Travis twitch inside of him and eventually he came. He kept thrusting into him, trying to get Zane to cum. But Zane was trying to hold it in.

Travis was aware of this, so he picked Zane up by the hips and slammed into him as hard as he could. Zane screamed and released, his cum getting on his chest and face. Zane closed his eyes and took in a deep breath.

The last thing he heard was Travis chuckling before he passed out.