Zane x Aaron~

I just wanna say that I have no regrets...
Nope
None at all..
Yup
Well, enjoy da lemon...

~~~

Someone, anyone had to be alive, at least, that's what Aaron had been thinking as he ran through his village, panicked. But everyone was dead, no survivors.
Tears streamed down his face as he fell to his knees, sobbing about his lost loved ones. That is, until he heard cackling laughter. He looked around and stopped his gaze at the front gate of the village. There standing was The High Priest of O'khasis, anyone who was anyone knew who he was.
  Aaron was furious, was this his fault? Why would Zane do something like this!? The priest started to walk up to him, a smirk plastered on his face. Aaron furrowed his brow and glared at him. "What, you gonna kill me now?" He asked, coldly, not being able to move. Zane crouched down, putting two fingers under Aaron's chin, making him look straight at him while he spoke.
"Oh baby, I would never hurt you~" Zane cooed. "W-what?" Aaron asked. "Must I repeat it?" Zane asked, giving an innocent look before smirking again. "Y-you're a monster... Why'd you kill everyone!" Aaron yelled. "Because they wouldn't approve of our love.." Zane said before kissing Aaron.
Aaron pushed Zane away. "What is wrong with you!" He yelled. Zane pushed Aaron down so that he was sitting on the ground. Zane crawled onto Aaron, straddling his lap. Zane pulled him in for another kiss. Aaron, who was too shocked to think, didn't do anything.
Zane forced his tongue into Aaron's mouth. Aaron started to get angry and he pushed Zane away again. "There is NOTHING between us, I barely know you!" Aaron yelled. "Oh, but I know you.." Zane said, standing up. "I've been watching you for quite the while..." He said. "If you want something from me than just say it!" Aaron yelled. "I think you know by now what I want~" Zane cooed again. "You're crazy!" Aaron exclaimed. "For you~" Zane said. Aaron stood up and lifted his fists. "You just killed everyone in my village, those were people I cared about deeply, my wife, my son, my people! I. Am. Not. Afraid. To. Kill. You.." Aaron said. "Oh, I know you won't.." Zane said, taking a step towards Aaron. He gripped onto Aaron's jacket and pulled him into another kiss.
  Aaron raised up his balled fist to hit Zane but waited a moment then put it down. He had an idea, but it involved him doing something he didn't want to do.
Aaron eased into the kiss and was surprised when Zane suddenly pulled away. Taking it to the next level, Zane pushed Aaron against one of the nearby houses. Aaron scowled and grabbed Zane's wrists, turning them around and pushing him up against the same building, holding his arms above his head. "Well, well, well, look who's decided to take over." Zane purred. Aaron growled, not wanting to do this. (Or did he? >~<)
  Zane somehow got his hands free and snaked them around Aaron's the waist. (This is getting reaaallyyy awkward to write..)
  Zane kissed Aaron before he pushed him to the ground with the help of magicks. (Because we all know that Aaron could easily overpower Zane.)
Zane got on top of Aaron and smirked. Aaron growled at Zane, he couldn't move due to the magicks that Zane was using.
Zane started to take off their clothes and only stopped when they were completely naked. (Irene save my soul...) "Zane, what the hell.." Aaron said. Zane put a finger over Aaron's lip to shut him up. "Shh, baby, let me do this, trust me, you'll love it.." Zane purred.
Zane lowered himself onto Aaron's member and threw his head back, moaning lightly. Aaron turned his head away a blushed. Zane started to move himself up and down, placing his hands on Aaron's bare chest to steady himself. Aaron broke free of the spell that was holding his arms down, without thinking he grabbed Zane's hips and slammed his entire member into his entrance. Zane threw his head back and let out a scream of pleasure.
  Aaron smirked and sat up, pinning Zane onto the ground while still inside him. He thrusted into him a few times earnings loud moans in return. Zane grabbed his own member and started to pump it. He let out another scream in pleasure as Aaron found his prostate, thrusting hard at that spot.
  Zane started to feel a knot in his stomach, followed be him cumming on his stomach, a few moments later Aaron released into Zane, causing Zane to pass out from it all. Aaron pulled out of him and stood up, his plan had worked.
  He stood up and got dressed, throwing Zane's clothes at him, covering him up. Aaron looked at Zane one more time before flipping him off and running away.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I regret writing this.. Kind of... Actually not really #NoRegrets.
Apparently Zane can be full on Yandere...
Oh well, this is probably the worst one I have ever written
Sorry..
🐢