Garroth x Travis~

*Weird Duck Noise.*

~~~~

"T-Travis!?" Garroth yelled, turning bright red when he felt Travis's hand brush up against his butt. "What..?" Travis asked, innocently. Garroth swatted Travis on the forehead and went back to fixing the sandwich he was making for lunch. "Just don't touch me there again." He muttered. "Where..? Here..?" Travis asked, touching Garroth's butt again. "Travis!" Garroth yelled. "Yes~" Travis asked. "Can you stop!?" Garroth asked. "Oh, would you rather me touch you here~" Travis asked, snaking his arms around Garroth's waist and he started to palm Garroth's crotch area. "T-Travis! A-Ah~" Garroth moaned. "Do you like this..?" Travis asked. Garroth slowly nodded and Travis smirked. "Hey, I have an idea.." Travis said, placing a kiss on Garroth's neck. "W-what?" Garroth asked. Travis picked Garroth up and carried him downstairs to his room.

Travis pinned Garroth down on his bed and kissed him roughly. He bit Garroth's bottom lip slightly to ask for entrance. Garroth parted his lips and Travis darted his tongue in and explored every inch of the blondes mouth, claiming it as his. They both parted for air, leaving a string of saliva. Travis ripped off Garroth's shirt and started to kiss down his chest. Travis then stopped when he got to Garroth's jeans. He smirked when he saw the tent in Garroth's jeans. Travis wiggled his eyebrows at him before slowly unbuttoning his jeans and yanking them down.

He sat up and looked at Garroth, his eyes traveling all over his body. "Hey! S-Stop staring!" Garroth exclaimed. "Sorry babe, you're just too damn sexy." Travis said. Garroth blushed and rolled his eyes. "Just get on with it!" He exclaimed. Travis chuckled and started taking off his own clothes, dropping them on the floor one by one, stopping when he was completely stripped. "Are you a virgin?" He asked. "Um.. N-No.." Garroth stuttered. "Aww, well, see that can go two ways.." Travis said, hooking a finger at the rim of his boxers. "The bad way is that I can't take it since it's gone, the good way is that I don't have to go slow.." He said, smirking.

Travis ripped off Garroth's boxers and threw them over his shoulder, leaving both males without any clothes.

Travis placed the tip of his member at Garroth's entrance and kissed him again before pushing himself in. Garroth hissed in pain and grabbed ahold of the bed sheets beneath him as Travis started to move. He thrusted a little slow at first so Garroth can adjust, but after he did Travis was no longer gentle.

He slammed into him a few times causing Garroth to scream out in pain. But soon they were replaced my moans. Travis smirked and started to go faster, making Garroth throw his head to the side and moan louder.

After a bit Travis felt close to his release so he took Garroth's member and started to pump it. Garroth started to breathe heavily as he felt a pressure building up in his lower region.

Eventually they both came, getting cum everywhere.

But Travis wasn't done yet.

He flipped Garroth over so that he was on his hands and knees. He pushed his head down into the mattress, which pushed his ass up in the air. "T-Travis.. What're you-" Garroth started to say but he got cut off when Travis slammed into him again, making him squeal a little.

Travis let out a small moan of his own as he started to move in and out quickly. Garroth dug his nails into the bed and squeezed his eyes shut.

Travis kept thrusting into Garroth at an inhuman speed, earning loud moans from the blonde underneath him. Garroth then screamed when he felt a huge wave of pleasure wash over him, Travis had just hit his prostate.

"A-Aahh! T-Travis right there, please!" He begged, wanting to have that feeling again. Travis obliged and hit the spot with each each thrust, making Garroth go crazy.

Eventually Garroth had that feeling in his stomach and apparently so did Travis since he felt him twitch inside of him. Travis thrusted one last time, going deeper before releasing inside of Garroth.

Garroth came on the bed with a loud moan and Travis pulled out. Garroth had to catch his breath before collapsing on the bed, instantly passing out. Travis chuckled and laid next to him and pulled the blanket over them both before he too, fell asleep.

And meanwhile in the room beside them, Laurence and Dante were having Sex.