Gene x Meif'wa! Zenix~

Soooooo
My bestbestbestbest friend (as we call each other) AirashiLia and I were hanging out at lunch when she showed me this magazine advertisement that was talking about some Trojan thing and it showed a picture where there was a card on the bed saying 'meet me in the shower <3'

And I said I'm gonna write a lemon about that and i asked what ship i should do and she said Genix sooo..
BOOM.
LEMON 🍋

~~~

Gene walked through the door of the shared home, his work bag slung on his shoulder. "Zenix!" He called out. "I'm home!"

He paused and sighed have he heard the shower running. He really just wanted to spend some 'time' with Zenix now that it was the weekend.

He walked up to their bedroom and opened the dark wooden door with the tip of his foot, he dumped his bag to the ground before pulling his shirt off and collapsing to the bed.

Gene grunted and rolled over when he felt something jab at his arm. "What the hell?" He asked before grabbing at it. It was a piece of paper with a single sentence on it.

Gene realized it to be Zenix's neat handwriting. 'Meet me in the shower~' It read, followed by the red hearts drawn next to it.

Gene just noticed the box of condoms and a bottle of lubricant sitting on the other side of the bed.

His reaction time couldn't of been faster. He grabbed both of the items and made a beeline for the bathroom.

Gene swung open the door to see Zenix sitting on the edge of the bathtub. He had no clothes on and the shower was running behind him.

Zenix smiled up at him. "Took you long enough." He said in a teasing tone. "Now come over here and give me some love~"

Zenix got up and got in the shower, closing the curtains. Gene quickly discarded of his own clothes before stepping inside.

"Damn.." Zenix said, biting his lip, his Meif'wa ears going down.

Gene smirked and kissed Zenix deeply, his hands running all over Zenix's water-soaked body.

Zenix let out a soft moan into the kiss as he felt Gene's hand slide up his tail. Eventually his hand found his way in between Zenix's legs. He hooked his hands underneath them and pulled him up, wrapping Zenix's legs around his waist before pushing him against the wall.

Zenix shuddered at the feeling of the cold tile on his back.

Gene latched his lips and teeth against Zenix's neck as he felt around for the box of condoms.

He pulled out one of the small packages and started to open it but Zenix took it from him. Gene looked at him puzzled. Zenix only opened the package on his own before sliding it on Gene's member.

Gene grabbed the lubricant and rubbed it on before pushing himself inside of Zenix.

Zenix let out a loud moan and dog his nails into Gene's shoulder blade. "Oh fuck.." He breathed out.

Gene kissed Zenix again as he started thrusting, not bothering with being gentle.

Zenix pulled away from the kiss and gasped. "Faster!" He yelled. Gene obliged and went faster. Zenix moaned and threw his head back against the wall. "Oh Irene, it feels so good!~" He yelled out.

"Yeah it does~" Gene breathed. Zenix suddenly screamed out in pleasure. "There!" He yelled. "Heh I knew it~" Gene smirked before slamming as hard as he could into that spot.

Zenix's nails dug deeper into Gene's back. "Fuck me harder~" He gasped into Gene's ear.

Gene slammed into him harder, causing Zenix to gasp again. "I'm close!" He yelled. "Cum for me, baby~" Gene moaned in his ear.

Zenix yelled out as he came all over his and Gene's stomach, but it all getting washed away by the shower.

Gene bit his lip as he came too, but it being blocked by the condom. He pulled out and put Zenix down before discarding of it.

They both helped each other get clean before getting out.

Gene wrapped Zenix in a towel before picking him up and carrying him to the bed. He dried them both off before laying down, holding Zenix close to him.

"That was better than last time." Zenix said. "Heh, you said that last time." Gene said. "Well yeah but that's because every time gets better with you." Zenix said.

"I'm glad.." Gene softly kissed Zenix. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too."