Garroth X Laurence~

Haven't updated in a quick minute so I thought I'd update with some good, simple, wholesome Garrance :)))

Also it snowed where I live for a whole day so boom snow in this lemon cause Let It Snow~
~~~

The curtains were pulled back to show the outside, big snowflakes fell from the sky, covering the ground as the day started to turn to night.

The fireplace was lit, the flames flickering and sending warmth into the living room where Garroth and Laurence were.

The snuggled under big red blanket, dotted with little white spots while curled up on the couch.

Laurence opened his eyes from the short nap he took. He blinked a few times before looking down at Garroth who had his head on Laurence's chest.

"Garroth.." Laurence whispered, groggily as he tried to wake up all the way. "C'mon wake up." He said, shaking him lightly.

Garroth didn't budge, instead he just breathed slowly, his eyes shut tight. Laurence sighed and carefully stood up, picking Garroth off of him and softly laying him down on the couch.

Laurence stretched as he walked into the kitchen of their house, scratching the back of his neck before opening a cabinet and pulling out a box of hot coco mix.

After microwaving some water, he mixed the coco into the water and poured it into two mugs.

Laurence went back into the living room and set the mugs on the coffee table. He went and closed the curtains before returning back to his sleeping boyfriend who had somehow knocked the blanket on the floor.

He laughed to himself and picked up the blanket. "Okay Garroth wake up." He said, still no response other than a light snore.

Laurence thought for a moment before smirking to himself. He went over to Garroth, taking a moment to look over him.

Garroth was now stretched out on the couch, his snowflake sweater pulled up lightly to show his tanned belly. Laurence smiled and got Omg he couch, crawling over Garroth, careful not to wake him up just yet.

He leaned down to Garroth's neck, placing small kisses along the side. Without thinking he bit down, causing Garroth to squirm a bit, and to Laurence's surprise, he placed a hand on the back of his head, pushing it closer to his neck.

Laurence bit again, their time getting more of a response from his boyfriend, a soft whisper escaping his lips. "Laurence.." He breathed out.

Laurence pulled back to look at Garroth. His cerulean eyes were half opened and a soft blush painted his cheeks. "Aw why'd you stop.." Garroth whined.

"Ah, sorry." Laurence said as he started biting his neck again. Garroth let out a soft moan and shuddered as Laurence ran his hands down his side.

Laurence slid his hands up Garroth's shirt as he kept kissing a biting his neck, leaving some visible hickeys.

In one quick movement he pulled Garroth's sweater off. Caught in the heat of the moment, Garroth unbuttoned Laurence's shirt and watched as Laurence took the rest of himself.

Laurence kissed down Garroth's stomach, tugging off his belt buckle and looking back up at him for permission. Garroth nodded.

Laurence pulled down Garroth's pants and boxers just over his bottom before flipping him over on his stomach.

Garroth blushes as he heard the sound of Laurence unzipping his own jeans and gripped onto the couch pillow as he felt Laurence's member press against his entrance.

Garroth sucked in a breath through his teeth as Laurence slowly pushed in, teas forming in the corner of his eyes. This wasn't their first time doing this, but it still took some getting used to.

He bit down on the pillow as he felt Laurence move inside of him. He was thankful that Laurence was so gentle with him, even in times like this he was so soft and caring to make sure not to hurt Garroth.

Laurence bent down over Garroth. "Do you want me to stop?" He whispered. "Hell no.. Ah." Garroth whimpered. "Th-That was a stupid question."

He heard Laurence chuckle as he kept moving. Garroth moaned once he felt his hand rub against his member. "Laurence~" He said, looking back up at him.

Laurence smirked and started to thrust faster into him. "Oh Irene~" Garroth moaned. "Feel good, babe?" Laurence asked. "Yes~" Garroth replied.

Laurence groaned under his breath, gripping onto Garroth's hips and pulling him into his thrusts.

Garroth brought his hand down to his own member and pumped himself. Pleasure ran through him and he moaned louder.

"Ah, Laurence!~" He squealed as Laurence his that special spot inside of him.

Knowing what happened, Laurence made sure to hit that spot every time. Garroth gasped as he felt that knot form in his stomach. "I'm gonna- Nngh." Garroth came on his hand, some getting on the couch.

After a bit, Laurence came into Garroth, pulling out soon after and pulling his jeans back up.

After staying in their positions for a while, Laurence helped Garroth clean up and get dressed. They then snuggled back up on the couch with the hot coco Laurence had made earlier.

~~~

Honestly this would've been better as a fluff one shot but oh well :3