{ Chapter Four }

Hisan

I lit the blunt and watched as they all squirmed . I honestly miss being in this position . The feeling of knowing you're in control and knowing that no one could handle the situation better than you . I place the blunt between my lips and inhaled . I first went to Amynaise -- Mayo --Macaroni . I don't know what the fuck the boys name is . I could care fucking less .

I stepped over to Jordan and smiled as he eyed me hard .

"You think it's peach cobbler to put your hands on my daughter?" I kneeled down to him and squinted my eyes .

"Your ass is just hungry." My homie , Aim , spoke as he leaned on the wall . I stood and laughed as I rubbed my belly .

"I was about to tell Janessa to cook a home cooked meal but then my baby girl came in." I sighed and glared at the little bitch nigga , Rico .

I spared Rico's life once before only because he's the son of my right hand man, Rico . He was sent to life in prison way back when I first came to Cali . It sucks that I have to let him know his son fucked with the wrong one .

All three of these mother fuckers got me fucked up especially Rico Jr and Jordan . I don't tolerate in the bullshit they consist in such as putting their fucking hands on my daughters . These young blood these days are getting crazier and crazier but shit they gone hate to meet me . I will make sure they do .

"Aye boss . Tonio got some shit to tell you man." Aim walked to me handing me his cell .

"Hello?" I answered as I pulled Jordan away from the crew and sat him down in the chair . My other two workers was holding Mayo and Rico Jr .

"Your sister is on the hit list fam." He said frustratedly .

"What you mean?" I turned away and frowned .

"Freddie just contacted me letting me know that some shit ain't going right . The reason why they're not allowing her to call , have visitors , write letters got something to do with all this-"

"Is she okay though?"

"Yea she's fine but it's only a matter of time bruh. I think her cell mates are in on it. Bruh she's not safe at all."

I needed to release my anger on something or someone .

I walked back over to Jordan and punched him in the bridge of his nose . He groaned and blood instantly begin to pour from it .

"Aight bruh. Thanks for looking out."

"No problem fam . What we gone do?"

"The fuck you mean what we're going to do ? We about to go get my sister!"

Brione

Dear mom

I don't have much to say this time . I just want to say I love you .

I folded my letter in half and placed it in the envelope . Today I decided to go for a run .

I stuffed the envelop in my pocket and walked out of my room .