{ Chapter Twenty }

I see a few of my current readers haven't noticed that this is a trilogy , series to Love Truly . After Love Truly there is a sequel Ecstasy . Y'all are missing out on how and why this all started and I don't want y'all to be confused ..

So pause , think about it 🤔 and read Love Truly ( vote and comment please .. ) 😘

Now back to the story .

A Few Days Later

"When will we be able to go on vacation mom?" Bryce turned to me as he fiddled with his video camera .

"Soon baby boy . More than likely I will have to send you and Brione ahead." I stopped at a red light .

"Are you allowing Brione to get an abortion?"

"Bryce I will lay down and cut my intestines out before I let Bri take the life of my unborn grandbaby . I unintentionally lost a child so why would I let my daughter purposely loose hers . I'm still furious at the moment."

"Me too."

"Why?" I semi laughed .

"Bringing a baby into our current situation isn't smart . I just fear for her safety." He stated . He sounds so much like Hisan . I think he's rubbing off on him .

I smirked . The light turned green and I lightly pressed on the gas . I love how smooth my new car rides . It's a purple Camry and I'm in love .

"I need my hair done." I mumbled .

Bryce glanced at my teal colored messy bun .

"Yea , get rid of that color." He said .

"You don't like it?" I scrunched up my face .

"It's alright . I just want to see something new on you." He stated . I nodded my head in understanding .

"There's a beauty salon over here." He pointed out . I slowed down and read the sign that was placed on the automatic doors .

It says 'Gorg's Hair Salon'. I am a bit hesitant when it comes down to people getting in my head . The only person I would allow to do my hair is Desiree but she's unavailable at the moment .

I found a parking spot and took the advantage to park there . Bryce and I climbed out and entered the building .

As we walked in , I couldn't help but to admire the decor . It was purple and black themed with diamonds complimenting the designs as well as the furniture . The place seemed well organized .

"Welcome to Gorg Hair Salon . How may I help you?" A young girl greeted me with a warm smile . She looks to be about 21 or so . She's lightskin , could possibly be mixed . She also have green eyes with brown curly hair that was placed in a high puff .

"Hello . Do y'all take walk ins in this hour?" I glanced at my watch .

"We actually don't but since I'm free as of right now , I can do a little something something." She laughs .