{ Chapter Twenty One }

"Guess what my dream was about." Hisan sat next to me as he clapped his hands together .

"Wassup?" I said with a mouth filled with bacon .

"I was finger fucking a dark skin girl right?-"

I side eyed him .

"She looked like she was homeless as shit . Anyways when I was finger fucking her , I kept looking at her to see if she's actually enjoying it but every time I looked back , the bitch just had her eyes closed like she was dead. She wasn't even breathing!"

"Damn , you finger fucked her soul away." I mumbled as I picked up another bacon , shoving it into my mouth .

"I guess so." He shrugs . "But then I wiped my finger across her nose so she could smell herself , she just jerked." He twitched to demonstrate .

"What the hell." I erupted into laughter .

"Then Chucky's daughter came out of nowhere . That hoe was small though . Like," he picked up a small toy." That hoe was this small."

I continued to eye him weirdly as I ate my bacon .

"That bitch tried to kill me and some other junt . So me and the junt went to try to find the creator of that thing but when we went to her house , another toy ran up and said she was gone to a stripping convention and she won't come back until the next leap year."

I was on the couch rolling , nearly choked on my bacon .

"We put her in a box right but that lil hoe found a way out of that thing . Everything we put her in , she found a way out . We thought it was the end of us . That bitch was cutting my damn ankles." He was seriously getting mad .

"Ain't no way." I shook my head , wiping the grease from the corner of my mouth .

"Yelp." He popped the p . I started feeling the ticklish feeling in my nose . I grabbed Hisan's arm as I sneezed . I fanned myself as I burped then sneezed again .

"You're weird as hell." Hisan pushes my shoulder .

I waved him off as I placed my laptop on my legs . I carefully read and analyzed each line that consisted of my finances and my kids' life . I have to think of a plan and I have to think fast .

"We have to go and pick up something." I scratched my scalp .

Hisan picks up a piece of bacon then eats it .

"Pick up what?"

"My money."

"From where?"

"Cali."

--

"Why every time we step foot on a plane , flight attendants want to come and disturb us saying they we are disturbing everybody else." Hisan frowns while Im in a fit of laughter .

"Because you're always talking about people . Like shut up and read a book." I tossed a Harry Potter book into his lap .

"Brooklyn get this infectious shit out of my lap." He growls at me . I snorted as I tried to control my laughter which drew a lot of attention from the other passengers but they wouldn't dare say anything .

I thought that was strange .

I leaned back into the seat and stared out of the window . Again , it feels like Casper the ghost will appear .