{ Chapter Twenty Two }

Brooklyn , her two children , and Fame arrived at the airport approximately at nine in the evening . Brooklyn and Fame had already warn the kids about going through the security . They set the plan and they was ready to go .

Bryce casually walks in with a luggage while Brione walks six feet behind him as if she isn't with him . Fame stayed with Brooklyn so he could help disguise herself . She fixed her hair into a messy bun then slides on her prescription glasses . Over the years , Brooklyn's eyesight has gotten worse .

Fame then grabs the luggages and walks in , getting in line that Brione was standing in . Fame checks his phone to see if the security cameras were active and surprisedly , they weren't . He shuts his phone off and grabs Bryce's attention . Brooklyn strides in with Diamond on her side . Diamond sniffs the floor as Brooklyn pulled on the leash , going in a different direction .

Bryce sees this and goes through the metal detector but then makes a sharp u turn and goes along with his mother . His bags went through and the person behind the computer screen notices something in it . The security calls someone over and stops the next woman that was in line asking her to step to the side . She was confused .

Brione walks on the side of the metal detector and walks along the machine which carried the bags .

"Aye!" One of the security guards yelled out for her but stopped when he noticed her pudge . He apologetically raises his hands and told her to continue on . She nodded and swiftly grabs Bryce's bags . A young man came up beside her and offered to help . She gladly accepted his offer . They did a little small talk until Brione felt that they was far enough from the security section . That's when Fame came along and took the bags from the young man leaving him to think that Fame was her boyfriend .

As the two was walking , Bryce caught up with them . He informed them that the policemen are going crazy because the screen showed some illegal products in a blue bag . Fame chuckles as he steps to the side and places the blue bag into a grey one .

Soon after they got on the plane . They settled into their seats and waited for Brooklyn .

"Where's mom?" Bryce asks . Fame began to get worried .

"I'll go look for her." Brione said but Fame stopped her . They waited a little longer but they couldn't wait too long because they was about to take off .

"They found Brooklyn." One of the flight attendant tried to whisper to the other ones but sadly she was heard .

Fame , Brione , and Bryce's heart beat sped up . Fame quickly stood to his feet and was about to get off the plane .

"Where you going Fame?" Brooklyn stood in the aisle , rubbing hand sanitizer onto her hands .

Fame stepped closer so everyone else couldn't hear . "We thought you was found." He whispered .

"Baby that's Brooklyn Stapley . I'm Rivera now sit down." She escalated her voice out of the whisper tone .

Fame huffs and sat down but first allowing her to take her window seat .

Bryce plugged in his earphones and started listening to J Cole . Bryce loves his music and what he stands for . Brione does the same but instead listens to Jhene Aiko . She started to think about Raheem and Carmen , her only friends back home . She missed track and is eager to start again . She's ecstatic about starting school but then again she was frighten . She was scared for her safety but she trusts her mother. She glances at her a couple of times and notice how her mind scatters when she stares out the window . Brione wants to make her mother proud . She's still debating about giving the baby up for adoption but she also don't want to make her mother upset .