•One•

I quietly step into my new ocean-side home in Australia, my dad right behind me, carrying a box from my car.

"So" he sighs, dropping the final box onto the floor. "What do you think? Is it nice?"

I take this as an opportunity to look around.

The view from the front living room window was absolutely beautiful, seeing the salty blue water gently flowing into waves, that then crash onto the sand.

The living room was small, but it was the perfect size for us.

The kitchen was right next to the living room, with a breakfast bar and a small table, and of course, an oven, microwave, and fridge.

"It's nice" I say. "But before I make another judgement, I need to see my room."

I quickly run up the short set of stairs to see four rooms. One, a bathroom.

One looked like the master, which I know is my dads, and the other was a very, very small room, so I walk into the one across from it.

My queen sized bed was already there, along with some of my dressers and cabinets.

boxes of my clothes and belongings were scattered across the floor.

"How is it?" My dad asks from the doorway.

"It just needs some organizing and then it should be good" I smile at him.

I take a look out of my window, And see that the sun was setting on the ocean horizon.

"You better get some rest." My dad says. "School starts tomorrow."

I nod. "Goodnight dad"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My alarm on my phone makes me jump up in my bed.

Oh great. I think to myself. More school.

Man. I wonder where my dad's gonna take me next. Hawaii? New Zealand?

I sigh as I gather my strength to get out of bed, only to fall on a stack of boxes.

"Ow!" I exclaim, but then laugh afterwards.

I look through random boxes to find some clothes to wear today.

I pick out my normal apparel. Black on black on black.

My black Ramones shirt, along with my red flannel around my waist, my ripped black jeans, and my scuffed up black converse.

I then do my makeup routine. Black eye liner, mascara, eye shadow, and a dark lip liner.

I grab my bag on my dresser and tiredly walk down my steps, almost tripping on the last one.

"Good morning" my dad says, a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Morning" i grumble.

My dad sighs. "Raven, I know this is hard for you, changing schools and all, but my job is very important. I must go where my boss sends me"

I nod. "It's fine. I'm fine."

He nods. "Well okay, you better get to school. Make sure you don't crash your car" he smiles.