•Fifteen•

I wake up to Luke, already awake looking at me, playing with my hair.

He smiles. "Good morning."

I smile up at him. "Morning."

His one hand was tangled between mine, his other behind his head. "Sleep well?"

I nod. "Yeah."

He smiles. "Well," he groans and sits up. "We have band practice today."

He walks over to his dresser, and picks something up that was on top of it. It kind of looks like a small diary.

He quickly picks out clothes from the dresser and stuffs the little notebook between them. "I'm gonna go change, okay?"

I nod and he walks out of the door.

-

"Raven, you should dye your hair a violet color, ya know?" Michael says while he sits next to me on the couch of his garage, while the band has a break.

He leans down, and licks his lips before they lock onto mine, softly moving over them.

I hear a groan as I look up, watching Luke pass us as he goes and sits on his stool, Calum and Ashton following.

"Cmon Michael. Stop kissing her for a minute and play your guitar." Ash says.

Michael pulls away, but not before he pecks my lips once more.

He hops up on his stool and strums his guitar. "So what song are we doing?"

Luke shrugs.

"How about Luke's song?" Calum smirks, his eyes diverting over to me, then back to Luke.

Luke shakes his head vigorously. "It's-it-not done yet...uhh no."

Ashton nods his head. "Well I want to upload some new songs on our YouTube channel. Have we done Teenage Dirtbag?"

Michael nods. "But we didn't record it."

Ashton smiles, and hops up to grab the camera sitting on the window sill. He passes it to me. "Can you record this." He pleads.

I nod. Sure.

They begging to sing, while I record awestruck. They are so amazing.

-

"The video has been uploaded!" Ashton giggles.

"How many views?"

Ash sits down on the couch with the laptop in his hands. "Uhh...oh my.."

"What?" I ask, leaning over in Michaels hold.

"1,000 views..." Ashton says breathlessly. "Holy cow! We just uploaded it!"

Michaels lips trail up my neck. "Raven, let's go to my room."

I nod. "I'll meet you up there, okay?"

He nods and smiles, before dispersing up the stairs.

Ashton smiles over at me. "This is awesome!"

"What's awesome?" Luke asks, coming from the kitchen with a bowl of mac and cheese.

"Come here." Ashton reckons, and I silently make my way up the stairs to my boyfriend.

-

Mikeys hands roam all over my body as he kisses me, His rough hands grip my waist and he licks my lips.

"Michael! Raven! Come here this is so fucking Amazing! Oh my fuck!"

Michael hops up, startled.