•Twenty-Four•

October 4th

1 day until Australia show

1 month until end of tour.

-----filler chapter-----

"So he's not your boyfriend?" Gray asks.

I groan. "That's all you got out of that whole conversation!?"

He smirks and nods. "Yep." He says, popping the 'p'.

Yes, gray and his parents are still here. They were supposed to stay for a week, but ended up staying longer since their grandmas days are numbered.

"I said that Luke is not my boyfriend, but pretty much my boyfriend. He's-"

"Blah blah blah." Gray says, interrupting me.  "I don't care."

I scoff. "Whatever."

We were currently in my house, sitting on the couch watching the lion king.

My dad was in his office, working of course, so I invited Gray, since we've become closer over the past days.

Plus the girls were unavailable, so he was my only option.

"So you're going to the concert tomorrow right? Your birthday?" He asks me.

I nod, smiling. "I'll be 18!" I say excitedly.

"Oh please," gray scoffs. "I've already turned 18."

I giggle. "Let's go up to my room. I have better movies."

I sit up and walk up the stairs, Gray following. "You want me in your room, huh?" He smirks when he flops down on my bed.

I roll my eyes. "Shut up." I look through all the movies and stop when my eyes come across Batman.

I put in the disc and play the movie. "You can watch this. I'm going to take a shower."

Gray smirks. "I'll hop in with you, you know, to save water and all." He shrugs like its no big deal, obviously joking.

"For the last time, shut. up." I say before grabbing my lion onesie and walk into my bathroom.

I slide off my clothes into a pile on the bathroom floor, when I realize I forgot something.

"Damnit I forgot a bra." I groan and walk back out to grab one with a towel covering me.

"Damn." Gray says.

Setting my phone on my dresser, i roll my eyes when I get a FaceTime call from luke. 

"Of course it's when I'm undressed." I mutter to myself, wrapping the towel closer to my body.

Gray smirks.

I answer the call. "Hey Lucas."

Luke smiles at me. "Lucas?"

I nod. "That's your new name." I state, tightening the towel against my chest.

Lukes eyes widen. "You're in a towel."

Gray scoffs from behind me. "No shit Sherlock."

Lukes eyes widen even more if that is possible, upon hearing grays voice. "Why the hell is he there and why are you in a towel?" He questions me, astounded.

I sigh. "Luke don't jump to conclusions. "Like I said before, Luke. Gray is my friend. All I'm doing with him is watching batman. I was about to get in the shower when you called. Thus, why thee in towel."