•Twenty•

It's only been a week, and it feels like eternity.

Currently, Ciarra, Luna and I are moping around, watching the fault in our stars at Ciarra's house.

"Jeez." Luna says. "I never thought I'd be this hopeless."

I laugh and sit up. "What do the boys come back to Australia? For a show?"

"September 23rd." Ciarra sighs. "In Adelaide. And the 5th of October when they finally come to Sydney."

I sigh. "Well we should watch their interviews, you know, to hear their voices."

This time, Ciarra sits up. "They had an interview?"

I shrug. "I don't know. Maybe."

Luna stands up and and runs over to her phone that was laying on the counter of the kitchen. "How about I look it up."

We huddle around her on the couch, trying to look over her shoulder to the small phone.

She types in their band name into the YouTube search, and all their uploaded videos that they recorded here pop up, but one caught my eye.

"There!" I point, where a video caption says '5 Seconds of Summer Tour with One Direction!'

Luna taps on the video.

Interview:

"So we're here with 5 Seconds of Summer!" The interviewers high pitched voice makes me cringe.

"Hi." Michael waves to the camera with a ridiculous look on his face.

The boys all mutter some sort of greeting as the interviewer continues. "So we have some questions for you."

They nod, and Luke rubs his blue eyes tiredly and opens them again, blinking rapidly.

"So your first single, "I've got this friend" has gotten very popular."

Ashton nods. "Yes indeed."

The girl laughs and turns to the camera. "We would like to know if that song as a special meaning?" She pries.

Michael shakes his head, "I have no idea. But like wrote it." He glares at Luke.

Luke gulps."yeah I wrote it."

Ciarra squeals. "Oh my god. Isn't that the one he wrote about you?"

I look down, avoiding the subject.

"Oh my god." Luna chuckles. "I new it!"

I roll my eyes, a blush clear on my face. "Shut up and let's watch this."

"To anyone specific?"

Luke scuffs his black converse against the floor and turns to calum.

Calum gives him the 'it's your issue.' Look and Luke sighs.

"Yes I-" he stops himself. "I write it to someone insanely special to me."

Michael glares at him again.

The lady smiles. She's got the scoop. "Who?"

He shakes his head. "I don't know if she'd appreciate me saying her name on national television..." He laces his fingers together nervously.

"Just say it." I whine to the small device.

Luna pauses it and looks over at me. "Geez. He really likes you. He's even afraid to mention your name in sake of hate."