•Twenty-Seven• Łûkê

I sit alone backstage, after the concert.

I was supposed to be at meet and greet, but I never showed.

I stayed back, with thoughts of Raven running through my mind, and never leaving.

I stood up and paced, wondering what I was gonna do.

"Shouldn't you be at meet and greet?" A seductive voice hummed from behind me.

Suddenly, a girl's hand met my shoulder, and I spun around quickly.

In front of me were three girls, two of them standing back and another clutching my shoulder.

I padded my pockets for my phone, wanting to talk to my girl, but I remembered I left it in the dressing room.

"Shit." I whisper.

The girl raises a terribly drawn eyebrow. "You okay, Luke?"

I shake my head. "N-No. I need to call someone." I breathe. "How'd you even get back here?"

She smiles wickedly at me. "Doesn't matter. Can I get a picture?"

I shrug. "Uhh sure?"

She smirks, and wraps an arm around me.

One of the girls In front of us snaps a photo.

And a photo.

And another one.

"Okay I need to go now, I need to find my-" I cut off my sentence when the girl smirks, pulling something out of her pocket.

"Looking for this?"

In her manicured fingers, was my phone.

"How'd you-what?" I shake my head when I see her toss my phone backwards, where one of her skanks catches it. "Take a picture, Britney." She sneers to her friend. "Then post it. On his Instagram."

I gulp. "Take a picture of what exactly..?"

Her hand runs down my chest, and I groan uncomfortably, trying to pull away from her.

"This." She says, and her lips slam against mine.

I put my hands on her waist to push her off.

"What the fuck!" I seethe, pissed off. "I have a girlfriend."

The girl doesn't seem to care as she steps away from me, and walks over to the other girls. "Did you get it?" She asks.

Britney nods, and looks over at me. "Well you're not gonna have a girlfriend for long." She sneers at me, and tosses my phone back to me.
"Oh, and don't bother trying to delete that post." The girl says. "I logged you out of Instagram." She smirks. "Oh-I forgot. You forgot your password.."

The only way she would know I forgot my password was my recent tweet minutes ago, when I had my phone.

I must of looked awestruck, and the girl rolls her eyes.

"Why are you doing this?" I plead to her.

She rolls her eyes again. "Because Raven is a bitch. And she doesn't deserve someone as sexy as you."

I am appalled. "She's not the bitch! You are!" I yell. "Security!"

Three security guards are by my side within seconds. "I don't know why I didn't call for you earlier." I sneer, glaring at the girls. "Get them out of here."