•Nine•

When I wake up, Luke is sprawled across his bed over me, taking up most of the room.

Soft snores echo from his pink lips as he sleeps.

Well, that peacefulness won't last long when he wakes up. He's gonna have one hell of a hangover.

Luke squirms, making me off the bed with a thump.

"Ow." I rub my head which I hit off the ground.

I get up slowly and look at him.

His blonde hair was in every direction on his face, his mouth slightly open.

I take this as a time to get him some ibuprofen and a glass of water.

I  walk down the stairs and open the fridge for a bottle of water, and then walk into his downstairs bathroom for the ibuprofen.

I walk leisurely up the steps, mentally thanking myself for not drinking because of what Luke is gonna be dealing with.

By the way..where's Liz?

I walk into Luke's room to see him still sound asleep, drooling on his pillow.

I smile and crawl back into the bed facing him.

Luke's eyes twitch open, noticing me.

His smile widens, but then his eyes shut tightly, and he groans.

I brush his soft blonde hair that fell down of his face.

Luke groans again, one of his hands flies up to his head.

"Here."I hand him the water bottle and the ibuprofen.

He smiles at me and takes it.

"What happened last night" he whines.

"Well," I start as I chuckle."you got wasted."

He rolls his blue eyes. "I figured. This headache is killing me."

I nod. "Well that's why I got you medicine. I figured you needed it." I shrug.

He smiles at me again and then sighs. "I have to get to band practice. Is my mom home?"

I shake my head. "I don't think so. When I went down there she was no where in sight."

He takes another sip of his water and screws the cap back on. "She's probably at work already."

I nod and watch him set down the water bottle and started to get up.

"Luke, you should rest after last night."

He yawns and runs a hand through his messy blonde hair. "Yeah but I have band practice. And the other guys will also be hungover. Well, except Calum. He couldn't go to the party for...reasons. " he chuckles.

I nod. "Well okay. Do you want me to stay here or-"

He shakes his head. "No. You're coming because you're suck great company."

I roll my eyes.

Luke stands up, but ends up falling back into the bed, holding his head in his hands. "Ugh."

I walk over to him and brush the hair out of his face. "This fucking hurts."

"Well duh." I tell him. "You put this on yourself. I thought you were coming back after you said you were getting me a drink, but you never did."

He looks up at me, his gaze meeting mine as I remove my hand from his forehead. "I'm so sorry. I-I didn't even realize I did that."

I shake my head. "It's alright, Luke. I understand."