•Eleven•

I walk down the stairs of Michaels house and back down into the living room.

"Ready?" Mikey asks me, swinging his car keys in his hands. "We're taking Ashton's car because I don't feel like finding my keys.." He scratches the back of his head.

I laugh. "Lazy ass."

He scoffs. "Rude."

I smile and he wraps an arm around my shoulder, escorting me out the door. "See ya guys! I don't know where the hell were going!" Michael yells.

I giggle and we head out.

Michael drives around the neighborhood while we're discussing what we can do today.

"Umm..."

"Movie!" I exclaim. He looks over at me while he drives.

"All depends" He ponders. "It has to be a good movie.."

Mikey changes the radio channel. "I think we should go see The Boy." I say as he glances over at me.

"Sure." He says, nodding. "Let's go."

We arrive at a small movie theater about ten minutes later, and get out of the car.

As we walk, Michael grabs my hand in his and intertwines them, making me look over at him.

"What?" He smiles over at me, bumping his shoulder with mine.

"Nothing."

We walk inside the theater and Michael gets two tickets, and grabs my hand to direct me to the theater room.

We take our seats in the middle of the abandoned room, no one being in there.

"Where is everyone?" I wonder out loud.

Michael shrugs. "Probably doing something more fun..." He trails off. "Movies aren't that fun."

"Whatever." I roll my blue eyes, Michael laughing at me.

The previews start seconds later, and Michael looks over at me.

"What?" I question.

He shrugs. "It's just...when I look at your hair.." He picks up a strand and twirls it around his finger. "It's so beautiful...but you should dye it silver.." He trails off, his green eyes pierce into mine.

"Silver?"

He nods.

I shake my head. "I don't think I have any silver hair dye.."

He smiles. "Well that's what I'm here for. I have all kinds of hair dye lying around in my house. I bet I have silver."

I nod. "Well okay then. I'll dye my hair silver."

He grins widely. "Yay!"

I giggle and the movie starts playing.

Michael and I walk out of the movie theater, hand in hand, while I laugh at Michaels horrifying expression.

"You were so fucking scared." I point a finger at his chest.

He scowls. "No I wasn't."

"You covered your face with your hands and screamed through the whole movie."
I laugh hard.

He scoffs. "I...had something in my eye...yeah."

We get to the car, and I wait for Michael to open it.

He walks over to me, slowly pushing my body up against the car.

"No you didn't."