Epilogue

Six years later...

Luke and I are both now twenty four years old.

Luke's career really took off, and still is, as the lead guitarist in the pop punk band, 5 Seconds of Summer.

Me, well, I'm one of the most popular YouTubers now, but maybe it's just because I feature Luke in the videos all the time.

We've been a couple for six years now, and moved in together in my small home in Sydney about two years ago.

I graduated from the University of Sydney on my twenty second birthday, with a degree in photography and film.

Ciarra and Ashton were engaged, but they didn't try to make any wedding plans yet.

Calum and Luna were still together, now living together in a large apartment miles away from Luke and I's house.

Michael and Stella didn't really last. But he found a new girl two years ago on tour. Ava, She was a big fan of his, who was just like any other girl.

-----

---Christmas Day---

"Mikey!" I squeal as he lead me to some place undetermined with his hands clasped over my eyes. "Can't I see? I'm gonna fall!"

"I won't let you fall! I'm not that weak" Michael chuckles, and removes one of his hands to rest on the small of my back.

I smile, and let him guide me to where his expectation is.

Michael's hand finally leaves my eyes and I take notice of my surroundings.

We were in the most beautiful park in Sydney. Wendy's secret garden.

There was a gazebo resting on top of the hill, where I saw an outline of a person standing there, pacing back and forth.

The flowers were beautifully surrounding the gazebo, and Michael reckoned me to go up there.

"What? Why?" I question.

Mikey rolls his eyes. "God, just go up there. You're gonna love it." He says, moving his eyebrows up and down.

I sigh and make my way up the hill to the gazebo.

"This better be worth it, I have.." I mutter, but cut myself off when I see who was standing in the middle of the gazebo.

Luke was. He was wearing a fitted suit, that complimented his slim body.

His eyebrows were knitted together, something I noticed he does when he's on edge, or thinking rather hard.

There was mistletoe hanging down from the ceiling, in the middle of Luke and I.

"What's this about, Luke?" I ask, really confused.

My boyfriend was in a suit, when he never even wanted to wear pants. I have a right to be confused.

Luke takes in a shaky breath. "Look, I don't know how to bring myself to ask you this." He runs a hand through his hair that was pressed against his forehead. "But I'm still doing it anyway."

He moves towards me in long strides, and pulls me so we're under the mistletoe.

He holds my hands in his as he opens his mouth to speak. "I love you, Raven. So much. And so I.." He trails off. "Damn it." He says, and meets my gaze. "Whatever. I'm gonna do it now."

He moves his hands up to the mistletoe, and yanks off the leaves, until all that's left was...

A ring tied to a string.

I put my hand over my mouth when he yanks it down from the string and gets down on one knee.

"Will you marry me, Raven Wilde?" He asks, shaking with fear. "I can't live without knowing you aren't really mine."

I roll my tear strained eyes, and kneel down to kiss him. "Obviously, you dipshit. Stop being a baby and quit shaking."

Luke chuckles and slides the ring onto my finger.

He pulls me to my feet and smile.

"Luke, I need to tell you something."

Luke looks up at me, a smile stretching onto his face as he sees my smile. "What is it?"

I place my hands on his waist and lean closer to him, where my lips were against his when I spoke.

"I'm pregnant." I whisper against his lips, and pull away to see his expression.

He was startled, obviously, but had an overpowering smile on his face when he looked down to my stomach, and back up to my eyes.

His arms flew around me, and it felt, again, like we were the only people in the world.

-----

And it's done😔sadly. I'm gonna miss this. Buuuttt I'll be writing the sequel to it so yay!👏🏼

Peace out. ✌🏼️ Sienna xx