•Twelve•

"Raven?" My biology teacher asks me as I space out in class again.

Luke looks over at me.

"Answer the question."

Luke looks between the teacher and my confused face. "It's the Krebs cycle." He whispers.

"The Krebs cycle?" I ask, glancing over to Luke with a thankful expression.

"Yes. Now please turn to page...."

As the teacher carries on with the lesson, I space out..

I think about Michael and I's kiss.

I think about Luke.

I think of Luke kissing another girl.

I think of Michael.

Ugh! All these feelings!

Luke pokes my shoulder with his pen.

I look over at him and he smiles.

He was about to say something when the bell rang, and I ran out of class and straight to the lunchroom.

Michael catches up to me in the hallway. "Hey." He grins at me, which I return.

I don't know what kind of feelings I have towards Michael, but I know something is there since I get butterflies every time I see him.

"Hi Mikey."

He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him as we walk down the hall.

He leans his head on my shoulder. "So what are we?" He whispers into my ear.

I look over at him, which is a mistake because his face was right there. "What do you mean? We kissed...and we both enjoyed it..that's it."

I turn my head back to watch where I'm going.

Michael sighs. "That's the point. We enjoyed it. Doesn't that explain something?"

I nod. "Yes it does. I just don't know what."

We don't talk for the rest of the way down to the cafeteria, Michaels arm still around my waist.

As I sit down at our lunch table, Luke is already there with a bag of sun chips and a Coke.

I smile and sit down across from him.

Michael comes next, and sits next to me.

Ashton and Calum sit down on both sides of Luke, and the table is quiet.

"Soo..."I trail off. I do t know why everyone is quiet.

Michael's hand rests on my thigh, and I jump from the sudden contact.

Luke worriedly glances over at me. "What's wrong?"

I shake my head. "Nothing." I look over at Michael who is smiling like an idiot.

A few seconds pass, and Michael opens his mouth.

"I kissed someone yesterday!" He says happily, looking towards me.

Luke spits out his soda. "What?"

Ashton smirks. "How was it? Who was it?" His eyes flicker between Michael and I, almost as if he knows.

I try to hide my smile and I look down.

"It was amazing." Michael sighs contently.

"Who was it?" Luke asks, more like demands, while he looks at me.

New Beginnings || l.hजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें