•Seventeen•

"Let's do something." I say to Luke as we watch a random movie that was already playing on the tv.

He looks over at me. "What do you want to do? We can't hang out with the guys. Michael has to spend time with his family, Ashton is hanging around the mall again for the fifth time this week, and Calum is too busy with Luna."

"Luna? The girl you kissed?" I laugh.

He hides his face in his hands. "That was a terrible night. Calum was so pissed."

I chuckle. "Well when you kiss his girlfriend he has a right to be pissed."

He nods, and bites his lip ring. "So...you wanted to do something?"

I nod.

He smiles. "How about we go down to the pier?"

I nod. "I don't think I was ever down there."

He stands up from the couch and grabs my hands, pulling me up. "You'll love it."

I smile and he grabs his car keys from the counter.

"Mum! Raven and I are going to the pier!" He yells.

"Okay sweetie!" She exclaims, probably from the kitchen.

Luke and I head out, and he drives to the pier.

-

Luke and I were at the pier for about two hours now, having so much fun.

We were currently about to go into a photo booth, but it was occupied.

I sigh. "Well let's just go, Luke. We-"

I cut myself off when I hear a giggle.

Not just any giggle.

I turn around to face the photo booth, Ashton stepping out of it, holding the hand of the girl we saw at Hot topic.

Luke turns around too, and his jaw drops. "Wai-Ashton?"

Ashton turned away from the girl and looked at us. "Luke?"

Luke looks between the girl and Ashton.

"Raven?" The girl squeaks out.

"Wait what?" Luke looks at me, then back at the girl. "Who is this?"

Ashton smiles. "This is Ciarra."

Luke smirks. "Your girlfriend? Wow Ashton I thought you would tell us."

Ash blushes and looks down at Ciarra.

Ciarra smiles at us. "I'm-"

Ashton cuts her off. "She's not my girlfriend....yet.."

Ciarra's eyes widen. "Wait..huh?" She asks, but shakes her head and looks at Luke and I.

Luke sighs from behind me, and rests his hands on my hips, making me jump.

"Do you guys wanna hang with us? We can double date?" Ciarra speaks up.

Luke gulps. "Date?"

Ciarra nods. "That's what you're doing, right?" She looks at Luke's hands that were resting on my hips.

Luke doesn't say anything.

"Yeah we'll hang out." I say, smiling.

She smiles back and looks at Ashton.

-

"Weren't you supposed to be at the mall?" Luke asks ash as we make our way to the Ferris wheel.

Ciarra looks over at Ashton. "You told them you were going to the mall?"

He nods, and looks over at Luke and I as we walk. "Well I have been going to the mall...its just today I asked her out on a date."

Luke nods. "Ohh okay."

Ashton looks over at me. "Where's Michael?"

"With family." I say.

He nods.

We are now standing in like for the Farris wheel.

Ashton stares up at it, and then looks back down to Ciarra.

"So...Luke you go with Raven and I'll go with Ciarra." Ashton says, and hops in one of the carts of the Ferris wheel, and pulls Ciarra in with him.

Luke nods, and grabs my hand, making my heart skip

Luke pulls me to the next cart, and we sit, our shoulders touching.

Luke fluffs his soft, blonde hair. "Um so...three days, huh?"

Luke and the boys will be leaving in three days. "Yeah." I sigh, and turn my head to face him.

Luke looks over at me, leaving about 2 inches between our faces.

His eyes trail down to my lips, and then back up to my eyes. "Why don't you come with us?" He whispers.

I don't answer. Instead, I look at Luke.

His baby blue eyes were searching all over my face, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

A couple strands of his blonde hair were laying across his forehead, and I brush them away.

He inhales quickly, and then swallows hard. "Raven..." He whispers, and I hardly hear him.

"What do you mean, come with you?" I say quietly.

He licks his lips. "Come with us.."

I shake my head. "My dad..you know he won't let me."

He runs a hand through my newly dyed lavender hair.

He impossibly moves closer to me. "Raven, you don't know what you do to me."

I quirk my eyebrows. "What...I don't understand."

He nods. "I've established that. You are so oblivious you don't see what's in front of you."

He bites his lip, and looks down, but looks back up at my lips. "You don't know how hard I'm restraining myself from kissing you."

I take in a sharp breath.

"But it kills me." He laughs and shakes his head. "Kills me that it's so easy for Michael to get you. When I'm struggling to even grab your attention. It's so easy for Calum, who already has a girlfriend and it's so easy for Ashton, who almost has a girlfriend."

He turns away from me and rests his head in his hands.

We sit there quietly until the end of the ride, and Luke picks up my hand very carefully to help me out.

I notice Ash and Ciarra standing over on the side, in a conversation.

We near them. "Ashton no. I can't." She laughs.

"Can't what?" Luke asks, an arm wrapped around my waist.

Luke is awfully touchy today..

"She can't go on the slingshot."Ashton points to the ginormous ride on the doc.

My eyes widen. "Holy shit...I'm with her on this one ash." I say.

Luke gulps, staring at the large object. "Yeah me too."

"See Ashton." Ciarra laughs. "Let's just go home."

Ashton chuckles, then looks over at us. "Wanna come to mine? We can order pizza."

"I'm in." Luke says automatically.

I chuckle, and we walk to the car and drive to Ashton's.