•Twenty-Two•

•May 23rd.

•3 months until Australia show

•6 months and 7 days until end of Tour.

----

"You know, I've been thinking of starting a YouTube channel.." I mutter to Luna  and Ciarra as we lay around on a Friday night.

Ciarra raises an eyebrow. "Really? That's what you've been thinking when your boyfriend is probably doing something somewhere where there's a bunch of pretty girls fawning over him because he's really good looking and talented and...I'm..uh..sorry." She carries on.

"It's fine." I grumble. "I don't want to think about that." I sigh. "Luke is not my boyfriend. And So should I start a YouTube channel?"

Luna shrugs and sits up on the couch. "Yeah. I think it's a cool idea."

Ciarra just shrugs. "Do what you want. cool idea though."

I smile, about to get up to take a video when the doorbell rings.

"Ah, it's just the pizza," Ciarra says. "Can you get that, Rave?"

"Yeah." I groan, and open the door.

"How much-" I was about to finish my sentence, but there's no one standing there.

Instead, there was a box placed onto the welcome mat, and a FedEx truck speeding away.

"Hm." I mutter. Maybe it's for my dad or something.

"Where's the pizza?" Luna groans when she sees the big box in my arms.

"Not here." I say as I enter the kitchen.

I shut the door and look at the box.

It's addressed to me..

So I rip the box open.

And what I find makes me smile.

Inside the box was an adorable lion onesie.

It was yellow and orange, with an adorable lions head on the hood.

At the bottom of the box was a letter.

Raven,

I saw this cute onesie and it immediately made me think of you and all of your adorableness.
I miss you, boo. So much.
See you soon.
Toi et moi pour toujours...
~Lukey

"Awee..oh my god." I smile to myself, awed that Luke would even send anything like this.

"What's tha-awwee." Ciarra gushes when she sees the lion head of the onesie. "That's adorable where did you get it?!"

I shrug. "I didn't buy it."

"Then who-" Luna cuts herself off when she sees the note in my hands. "Can I see?"

I hand her the note with a smile. "He's the sweetest thing."

Luna's eyes trail along the words, a smile pricking at her lips. "This boy, he's the definition of perfection."