•Twenty-Nine•

•Łükē•

It was the last show of the tour, and I still couldn't get ahold of Raven.

Is she really that mad at me?

I sigh as I tune my guitar before I go out on stage.

"You guys are on in five." A stage director says to us as we sit in the dressing room.

Sighing for about the twentieth time today, I stand up and walk out the door, but Michael's voice stops me. "Luke."

I let out a breath and turn around to face the boys. "What Michael."

"You seem tense." He shrugs. "I was just gonna try to make you feel better."

I roll my eyes. "There is no way I'm gonna feel better, when I know that the girl I am in love with could be thousands of miles away from me or she can be hurt and I can't reach her. I can't speak to her. I can't find her." I cry. "And it kills me." I huff, and turn away.

"Luke." Calum's loud voice states from behind me.

"What?" I seethe. "Want to brag how your girlfriend calls you every day and you know exactly where she is? Huh? Well enlighten me. I'd love to hear it." I sneer, crossing my arms over my chest.

"We just want you to be happy." Ashton shrugs.

"I can't be happy without Raven." I say quietly, and sit down on the vacant couch.

"On in 2 minutes guys. Let's get a move on!" The stage manager says.

I sigh when all the guys walk out of the room, calum staying behind with me.

He lets out a breath of air before plopping down on the couch next to me on the couch.

"You really messed up this time, mate." He sighed.

"You think I don't know that!" I slightly yelled, then looked down at the ground. "She was all I had......" I whispered, tears in my eyes.

Calum sighed, and patted me on the back before walking out.

"I just lost the best thing that's ever happened to me." I whimper, and wipe a stray tear off my face. "She's...gone."

---

"So this is a song I wrote." I clear my throat in front of the large crowd. "About my girlfriend."

The crowd shrieks loudly, awaiting the performance.

Ashton, Michael and Calum insisted on just standing back on this song, so I can sing it for Raven, not like she was listening.

"It's called wherever you are."

"For a while we pretended that we never had to end it, but we knew we had to say goodbye.

You were crying at the airport when they finally closed the plane door I could barely hold it all inside

Torn in two. "

I can't help it. I feel warm tears streaming down my cheeks as I try to sing the next verse.

"and I know I shouldn't tell you but I just can't stop thinking of you...wherever you are."