•Seven•

The guys were all out somewhere recording, trying to write a song for their next show.

Before Luke left, he told me they'd be out for a while today, so I should go do something and not let his mom bother me.

So I threw on a shirt that says "I'm not okay" and I decided to go to the mall to find something nice to wear for this party..

I am currently in the mall, searching for something..

I don't know if this thing is formal or not, so I'm going to call Luke.

"Hello?" He answers, whispering.

"Hey I'm at the mall right now. Is this party we're going to formal?"

Silence. "Uhh..I think it's ..I don't know wear like a skirt or a dress or something..." He trails off.

"Okay.."

"See you later Raven" he whispers.

"Bye." 

So I guess I'm just gonna go to hot topic to find a black dress or something...

I walk into my favorite store ever, and instantly inhale in.

I love hot topic.

I immediately go to look at the dresses.

"Ooh" I say, and pick a short black dress.

I pick some random hair dye bottles and head to check out.

Once I check out, and maybe buy a bunch of candy and black nail polish, i head to leave.

When a girl with blue hair wearing a Ramones shirt and  ripped jeans runs right into me, making me drop my bag.

"Oh shit I'm sorry..!" She looks at me, sincerity in her eyes, while she picks up my bag and hands it to me.

She stares at me for a moment, almost like she's thinking that she knows me.

"You look familiar.." She drags on. "Do we go to the same school?"

"Im new...I don't know" I laugh.

She shrugs. "Well I'm Luna." She smiles.

"I'm Raven." I say and grab my bag from her hand. "Thanks."

"No problem. " she stares at my shirt for a moment, flipping her blue hair over her shoulder. "Oh my god. I love mcr!" She says ecstatically.

"Really? That's cool!" I smile at her.

"Yeah" she says. "So did you hear about that party tonight?"

I nod. "I'm uh..going with a friend, actually." I explain to her. "Whose party is it anyway?"

She nods. "It's my brothers" she chuckles. "Well, it's my birthday so he's throwing one for me."

I laugh. "So do you know luke Hemmings?"

Her eyes widen as she nods. "I've had a crush on one of His best friends since kindergarten" she sighs.

"Really? Which one?"

She looks down, scuffing her red converse off the dirty mall floor. "We I don't know you..well, we don't know each other well...so once I know you better, I'll tell you. I don't wanna risk you telling him." She sighs, but smiles up at me anyway.

I nod.

"Here" she roots through her hot topic bag and pulls out her phone, typing in her passcode
"I have that fingerprint unlock thingy or whatever...but every time I try, it never lets me in, so I just type a passcode in" she chuckles.