•Ten•

*So this chapter has some action in it...and not with Luke ...I guess...well, you'll find out.*

• • •

I sit on the couch in Michaels garage, watching them finish up their last song.

Once they finish, Luke excuses himself to go to the bathroom, Calum says he wants to go finish watching Monsters Inc., and Ashton says he's gonna raid Michaels fridge.

Michael sets his guitar down, and walks over to me.

"You know..you promised to dance with me last night." He looks at me with a sad smile across his beautiful features.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry." I say to him, running a hand through my hair. "I didn't forget it's just-"

He presses his finger to my lips. "No need to lie, Raven. I know you forgot about it. No big deal." He shrugs and pulls his finger away from my lips.

"Woah" he laughs gently. "Your lips are so soft."

I roll my eyes. "How do you know that?" I raise an eyebrow. 

He chuckles and takes a step closer to me. "You're so-" he begins, but stops himself as he looks down into my blue eyes.

"What?"

He shakes his head. "Nothing."

He runs his hand through my hair and brushes it off my shoulder.

"Just tell me." I say leaning more into him for him to see my pleading eyes.

He sighs. "I-uh forget."

"No you don't." I smile up at him.

He smirks. "No I didn't."

He leans forward, to where our noses are touching.

"Michael you need more toilet pap-oh..shit.."

Luke's voice startles me, and I hop backwards on my heels, away from a pouting Michael.

"Dude." Mikey groans. "That's the second time you interrupted Raven and I from-"

"Like I give a fuck." Luke interrupts rudely.

"Luke." I stare at him as he looks at me, his blue eyes glancing between Michael and I.

He shakes his head and storms out of the garage.

Michaels face drops and he looks over at me "did I do something?" I whisper.

He nods, and then chuckles sadly. "He so likes you..."

I get this fluttering feeling in my stomach when he said that, but I choose to ignore it.

I roll my eyes. "He's just like...uh protective. He doesn't like guys touching me..."

He rolls his eyes. "Exactly." He mutters.

I sigh. "Whatever. Where were we?"

Michael glances around the dusty garage. "We were..." He slowly walks over to me again and cradles the side of my face with his hand. "You owe me for not dancing..."

"Yeah and I owe Ashton too. What did I get myself into" I laugh slightly.

He chuckles. "Well I don't know, but how are you gonna make it up to me?"

I shrug. "I dunno. What would you want?"

He smirks. "Oh I know you wouldn't want what I want."

I look up at him, his bright green eyes gaze intently into my blue ones. "How do you know that?"