•Twenty-one•

•March 23.

•5 months;12 days until Australia show

•Nine months until end of Tour.

~~~~

"Why are they looking at us like we have some kind of disease?" Luna questions me as we walk down the hallway of the school, where every student either glares at us or gossips to the person next to them while looking at us.

I shrug. "I could care less about what they think."

"I care!" She laughs.

We silently walk down the hall, minding our own business, when a girl with bright blonde hair and definitely fake bright blue contacts stalks her way in front of us, stopping us in the middle of the hall.

"Who the hell do the two of you think you are?" She sneers, flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder.

I look over at Luna, a frightened expression taking over her features.

I cock an eyebrow at the bitch. "People?"

She rolls her eyes. "You bitches are dating the rockstars." She says. "5 seconds of summer. I bet they're dating you to just to say 'I have a girlfriend!' Plus Luke has no Interest in a slut like you, Raven. You're so ugly you make onions cry."

I frown. "Jeez who lit the fuse on your tampon." I mutter. "Okay one, Luke is not my boyfriend. And two, your ass must get jealous of all that shit that comes out of your mouth."

"Ooh!" Luna looks over at me, laughing to herself.

The mean girl glares at me. "You're such a bitch!"

I smile. "I've been called worse by better."

She gives me a death glare. "I'm better than you. And I don't talk shit. I speak the truth."

I roll my eyes. "I would tell you to go fuck yourself, but I'm pretty sure you'd be disappointed." She gasps and I fake a sweet smile. "You have a nice day." I pause. "Somewhere else."

And with that, I pull Luna and walk away.

Luna claps. "Oh my god! That was great!" She smiles. "You're a savage."

I shrug. "She was mean. I was gonna be mean back."

We quickly walk to lunch, it feeling awkwardly different since the boys weren't with us.

-----

I walk into my house quietly, my dad no where in sight.

I sigh, and saunter over into the kitchen.

Setting my school bag down on the table, I notice a post-it note sitting there.

Rave,
Went to the store to get food.
Lol, Dad.

"Oh my god." I laugh when I see 'lol'. He meant "lots of love" instead of "laugh out loud."

I crumble the paper and toss it like a basketball into the trash can, terribly failing.

"Damn." I groan, and walk over to the paper that was like...fifty feet away from the trash.

I throw it in and open the freezer and grab a carton of chocolate ice cream.

I then quickly grab a spoon and walk up to my room.

I sit and watch some supernatural on Netflix for a while, when I get a Skype call from Michael.