•Twenty-Six•

"Luke." I try to squeak out as his soft lips trail up my neck.

"Luke, you have to-" I get cut off my Luke's lips meeting mine.

We were at his house, his mother downstairs making us lunch before Luke had to leave for his concert.

He was actually supposed to leave about ten minutes ago, but....he got sidetracked...

"Shh." Luke groans. "Just a few more minutes." His husky voice mumbles against my tingling lips.

"That's what-" Kiss. "You said-" kiss. "Ten min-" kiss. "Ago."

Luke pulls back, and leans against the headboard of his bed. "Yeah but the concert isn't that important."

I roll my eyes. "Sure it isn't." I say sarcastically, moving my hand up and down his lanky arm. "Dude, you need to work out." I joke.

He scoffs, an adorable smile resting on his handsome face. "What are you talking about, I lift every day."

I roll my eyes playfully. "Well then somethings not working out.."

"Shut up." He laughs.

I smile at him, and take up the courage to slide my leg over his outstretched legs, and sit on his lap. "In all honesty," I say, running a hand up and down his chest, feeling his breathing speed up as I place a hand over his beating heart. "You're like a breadstick."

Luke's eyes narrow and his mouth opens, as if he wants to blurt out some snarky remark, but he doesn't, and his mouth closes again.

Just as I was about to climb out of his lap, he grabs my waist and pulls me to him, sending me colliding into his hard chest.

I look up to see his blue eyes glowing with amusement when he sees my shocked expression.

His lips suddenly become closer to mine. "Stop boring me with facts I already know, Raven." His voice hums deeply, sending chills through my body. "I'd rather you enlighten me with other things."

His lips were now on mine as he talked, making my heart skip like, a million beats.

I take this opportunity to slam my lips against his, sending his back flying into the headboard.

"Lukey Pookie! The boys are here! You're gonna be late!" His moms voice interrupts us.

Luke sighs as I pull away from him. "Damnit."

Just as I was about to get off of him, Ashton was at the door of Luke's bedroom. "Come on lu-oh hey rave!" He waves at me.

I smile and jump off of Luke, and wave back.

"Sorry to interrupt," Ashton rubs the back of his neck. "but we have to leave, Luke."

Luke groans, running a hand through his hair. "But-it's our last day here, and I-" he cuts himself off, looking over at me with a tinge of sadness in his alluring eyes. "I want to spend it with you."

I weakly smile at him.

Just then, my phone blares its ringtone, Sighing as I answer it when I see that it's my dad. "Yeah dad?"

"Uh Raven, whenever you come home we need to talk."

I sigh, knowing it's another Business trip. "Fine. Bye." I hang up.

Luke was standing in his mirror, trying to make his usually quiffed hair stand up on his head, but it wasn't working.

It's when he groans in frustration, I walk over to him and wrap my hands around his waist from behind. "Luke, your hair is perfect."