Chapter 9

It's going to get smutty soon!

Chapter 9

Winter's POV

    That smell. 

    It sent shivers down my spine. I feel like I've smelt that cologne somewhere before, maybe one of these men is wearing it. Probably. Taking a look to the side I see that Nova was trying to seduce the guard who was ignoring her. Mykie was picking at her nails as if she wasn't bothered by this situation. Then there was Landon...the poor thing was leaning against the wall whimpering about being tired.

    There was a ding and the metal doors slid open. They think that we're just going to go to some room where some killer could be? We were all shoved inside and Landon's guy was the meanest of all and made him fall causing all of us to sober as much as possible. Mykie and Nova started to yell at the man as I made sure Landon was okay. I helped him up and he thanked me quietly. I rubbed his back as he held onto me. I think Landon is a forever friend...no forever sister.

    He held his head and I checked to see a bit of a bruise forming, and some what of a mark. Anger bubbled in me.

    "Do you have a head ache now?" I said very quietly, and he nodded. We came to the floor and were told to hurry up. The girls were getting angrier and angrier and started to scream at the men who just ignored them. They weren't getting through, until Mykie shoved a man and they all looked at her as if she cut him.

    "Mykie. Nova. Take Landon." I said and they moved to do so. I passed him off and looked at the men. "Well, weren't you lapdogs taking us to your daddy?" I said crossing my arms and it made all of them set their jaw. I heard Landon's soft giggle behind me, and the girls snicker. Okay when I get tipsy, I get bitchy. Plus they hurt a friend...grounds to be a mean human.

    "What?" One said and stepped towards me and I looked him up and down.

    "You're the one who hurt my friend for no reason. I have plenty of reasons to hurt you...none of them pleasant...for you anyway. Before we follow, I'd like you to apologize to my friend here."  I said and the men looked at him. The man was red with anger and shaking slightly. For some reason I wasn't afraid. Perhaps instead of dealing with intoxicated people, me being one was helping my self confidence. Or should I say FALSE self confidence.