Chapter 31

I am so sorry. I've been caught up in other things, and I neglected this story. I am going to try my best to update a few times, please forgive me. Let me know what y'all think in the comments. I appreciate all the love, and I really hope I can meet all your wishes by updating. I hope the suspense wasn't too bad. :)

Winter's POV

   The drive to my house was otherwise silent. Kaine had placed his right hand on my thigh, making me calm slightly. I've never been on a date before, what do I wear? How do I act? Is it going to be fancy, please don't make it fancy. Maybe we could just have a picnic somewhere, or lay in bed watching TV. Enough money has been spent on me, which reminds me- I need a job.

   "Babe." Kaine's voice brought me from my thoughts. 

   "Sorry." A small smile graced my lips, and he ran his thumb over my lips, gently. 

   "Come on. We can put our stuff in your room." We both got out, and made our way in the house. We were met with laughing and arguing.

   "What do you mean?!" Olly's voice was high pitch and frustrated. 

   "I mean, they need to be ready." Beck huffed. Both men were dressed in sweats, today both of them had a 'day off' and to us kids.

   "I get that. But listen-" Olly was cut off by daddy looking up at Kaine and I smiling sheepishly. My brothers were all over the living room and kitchen.

   "Hi." Everyone said, I wonder what they meant.

   "Hello." Kaine spoke up when I got distracted by Spoof. He was wagging his tail, looking at me, begging to be pet. This dog is the shit.

   "What are you kids up to." Olly said smiling, obvious signs he was nervous.

   "We're going out." I mumbled as I played with Spoof. 

   Babe.

   Kaine's voice was heard in my head. Sighing, I looked at my dads and spoke clearer.

   "We're going out." Olly and Beck looked at each other.