Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Winter's POV

10 Days Later.

    After the night Mr.Kormack spent the night, I went to school because I didn't want to fall behind. As soon as I started to get cold I had to go and get one of the boys, but that didn't really happen too much because I made sure I was wearing warm clothing, and drank lots of hot tea and ate hot soups. The episode where something else took control, that's been happening and it's really freaking me out. I've told my friends but they don't know what to do.

    At the moment I'm sitting in my History class and we were writing some paper that I was finishing up when some voices were heard in the halls. The teacher was talking to us and making simple chats about questions when Mykie looked at me and nudged my shoulder. I looked up to see the teacher grabbing the box of tissues and handing them to me. 

    "Your nose." He said and I felt my nose and looked. Blood was coming from it and had gotten on the desk, but luckily not on the papers. I grabbed a few tissues and held them to my nose and stood up. "You can go to the washroom." He said smiling and I nodded. I had opened the door and was met with lots of noise..are these rooms like sound proof? I didn't have time to reach to the person that tumbled, no that was thrown into me, and when I fell I managed to slam my hand against the cement, and the person had somehow grabbed me before I hit the ground while catching themselves with their hand and set me on the ground. I looked and saw that it was the so called 'Trouble Maker' of the school. He quickly apologized and smiled slightly before getting up and going back to the fight.

    He was in a couple of my classes. English being one of them and then Science being the other. He's a very quiet boy, and seems to be very kind so I never understood how he could be a so called 'Trouble Maker', but the girls said it was because he always picks at teachers, and certain students who anger him.

    I stood up and pushed past the small crowd at the door and had managed to stop the bleeding from my nose hopefully. I watched this boy let the other hit him a few times before he threw some punches making contact on each one. When I saw who that boy was my heart dropped. It was Everett's friend in maths class meaning Everett should be- Yep there he is.

    "Why isn't anyone stepping in." I asked Mykie who laughed at me.

    "They'd get their own ass handed to them. How it works here in this school of Wolves...a fight breaks out, the winner is the one who didn't back down or didn't pass out." She said and I stared at her shocked. I looked back over at the fight and saw Everett made sure his friend was okay and I knew what was next. Something in me had me grabbing the boy and slamming him against the lockers before I could stop myself. This caused the entire hallway to be silent, and I only heard the boys labored breath. It smelled like Peppermint or just mint....I don't know. I was too busy trying to control the shaking of my body.