Chapter 20

Chapter 20

(Sexual stuff ahead)

Winter's POV

Next Afternoon

    I woke up on my own and when I did I was met with Spoofy cuddling his blanket and laughs coming from people in the living room. It quieted down a bit and I cuddled a pillow to my chest and tried to sleep again. Last night I didn't dream at all...and I didn't wake up at all. I feel refreshed and it's nice.

    "She's up." I heard a males voice, not to uncommon in this house.

    "Should we get Beck." I heard a females voice. It was probably one of the girls. I fell asleep again but I wasn't lucky enough to have it be nightmare free. I was annoyed and rolled onto my back with a sigh.

    "Who's baking banana bread." I mumbled making laughs and chuckles ring out. I had a pillow over my face and let myself slowly wake up.

    "Baby girl!" I heard daddy call. "I made banana bread for you." He was smiling I knew he had to be. I moved my pillow and looked up at Beck and smiled at him. I hate bananas, and they make me sick but he was so happy and seemed so proud so I stood up and made my way into the kitchen and he cut me a small slice thankfully. I ate it trying not to taste it and told him it was good. He's good at cooking, I just can't stand bananas. I got something to get the taste from my mouth and kissed his cheek and made my way into the living room again and they laughed.

    "He was so happy when we asked him what he was making. He said you like the smell." Mykie said and I nodded. I like the smell but hate the tastes. I shrugged and sipped the ice tea I grabbed.

    There was a knock at the door and Ever went to get it. I set my cup down on the table and moved and grabbed Reed's hand and looked at his watch. It was 3:45 in the afternoon?!

    "I slept all day?" I said and noticed that my voice was raspy. 

    "Yeah. You were out cold Sweetcheeks. We didn't wake you up because you seemed so tired." Landon said smiling. I think my mate drugged me. But hey, I slept through the night.