Part 2

Picture of Adrian Michaels above ^

Adrian's POV:

"She was panicking and then she fell to the floor the next thing I know is that she's having a seizure" I explained to Lizzy's parents. I felt bad for them. And on top of that her little brother looked horrified. Jonah, Lucas, Mark and I were waiting in the hospital for her. We all feel like it's our fault and Jonah looks angry for some reason. I asked him why "because if it wasn't for those assholes she would never be here"
"Do you like her Jonah?" I asked "no. It's just that she's so innocent. Adrian we are going to protect her whether you like it or not. She's my friend and I don't want her getting hurt"
"Ok Jonah. But this might happen again. From what I gather she doesn't take overwhelming news so well."
  There was a nurse that came up to us "are you Elizabeth's Scott's family?"
"We are" said her father "you guys are aloud in there one at a time. You can start now if you want. She's awake and stable"
"I'm going in first!" Said her little brother running into her room.

Lizzy's POV:

When I woke up I was in a hospital bed. I was wondering why I was here when I remembered what happened. Adrian, Jonah and his crew. What were they talking about? Something about my protection.
The door swung open and my little brother ran in "Ellie!" He yelled running and giving me a hug "hey squirt!"
"What happened? And who are those boys out there?"
"Well I remember those boys talking to me about something and I got scared. Oh and the boy wearing the leather jacket is Adrian and the other boys are his friends"
"Oh ok. They want to see you. I will let them in" my brother said walking out.
Adrian and his friends walked in "you ok Liz?" Asked Jonah walking up to me "yeah I'm good. Just a little embarrassed that I did that in public" I said blushing "eh don't worry about it we've seen worse" Adrian nudged Jonah "Lizzy we have to protect you" said Adrian "why? From what?" I asked getting scared again "well we were in a gang. And one of the people I worked for is after us. All of us. So they saw me talking to you and they think that I like you so he wants to use you as bait to lure us in so they can kill me. Now we are protecting you. Each of us have a class with you so we will be with you where ever you go" Adrian said. I was speechless  "o-ok"
"Good we-" Adrian got cut off when my phone buzzed. I jumped. I looked over to Jonah "can you help me Jonah?" I asked swinging my legs over the edge of the bed. My head was spinning so it was hard for me to walk "ok. Here give me your arm" he said taking my arm and holding it gently but firmly. I walked over to my phone and saw a text from an unknown number. It said:
Well well well. I see you have
       Some bodyguards. They won't last
              Long. See you soon!  -D.W and
F.S

I dropped my phone and started shaking "what?" Adrian asked looking at me then reaching for my phone. He picked it up and read the text "FUCK!" He yelled turning around to punch the wall. When his fist left the wall there was a huge hole in it "Adrian!" I said concerned "what?!"
"You can hurt yourself!"
"I don't care! You aren't safe! And neither are we! Don't you know what this means?! You can die! They will kill you! And it will be my fault!" He yelled punching the wall again "calm down!" Yelled a cute brown haired boy "oh and he's Lucas, the other one is Mark" said Jonah trying to distract me from Lucas and Adrian "why is Adrian always like this?" I asked
"His past. That's all I can tell you"
"Oh ok"
"Don't worry" he said flashing me a prize winning smile. I've only seen Jonah smile, not Adrian or Lucas or Mark. Well they are bad boys so... Very cute ones too! Especially Adrian- wait no! Guh what is wrong with me you like him- no I don't! "Lizzy we will see you soon I can't control this fucking ball of anger" said Lucas "I'm not a ball of anger you fucktard!" Yelled Adrian punching him in the face "are they always like this" I asked "pretty much. But don't worry we won't hurt you" he said waking to the boys "GET OFF OF EACH OTHER!" Yelled Jonah. Damn I've never seen Jonah yell. He's fucking scary when he yells.