Part 25

Lizzy's POV:

L: hey Alex!
A: hey! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out
L: let me go ask Adrian. I'll call you back
A: ok

I hung up and walked over to Adrian "Alex wants to hang out"
"What did you say?"
"That I have to ask you first. Can I go?"
"Lizzy I'm not your parent. You can do what you want"
"Are you ok? You've been so cold all day"
"I'm fine"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes!"
"Adrian what's wrong?"
"Just go hang out with Alex! I'll be fine"
"I'm not going anywhere unless you tell me what's going on!"
"My mom just called me ok?!"
"She did?" I asked in surprise "yeah. After how many years? I hate her. She left me and my brother for dead all because she's a selfish bitch"
"Adrian-"
"It's true! She just left in the middle of the night and never came back"
"I'm sorry" I said walking up to him "don't be. It's done"
"I just feel bad for you"
"Baby please don't pity me. I don't want my girlfriend to pity me"
"I'm not. I just-"
"Can we not talk about this?"
"Ok" I said giving him a kiss "I love you"
"I love you too" Adrian said pulling me into a kiss. My phone started buzzing "I'll be back" I said giving Adrian one last kiss. I picked up my phone:

A: can you hang out with me?
L: no. I'm sorry Alex. I want to but Adrian just told me some sad news and I want to be here with him
A: oh ok. Well tell him I said hi
L: I will. Bye Alex.
A: bye Lizzy

I hung up the phone "Alex says hi"
"Really?" Adrian asked in surprise "I know. That's what I thought too"
"After all I did to him he's still talking to me. That dude needs help"
"Easy now. That's my best friend your talking about"
"Excuse me?" Adrian said looking at me "I said he's my best friend"
"You're really sticking up for him?!"
"Chill Adrian"
"Your actually sticking up for him!"
"Well yeah"
"Are you cheating on me with him?"
"What?! No! Oh my god no!" I said pulling him into a hug "are you sure?"
"Adrian I love you and only you baby. It's always going to be about you ok?"
"Ok. I love you too. I'm sorry for assuming it"
"It's ok just don't assume again. It really hurts me that you would think that I would do that"
"I'm sorry baby" Adrian said giving me a kiss.

~~~~~

I walked to the park with Adrian by my side "it feels weird coming here without Nick" Adrian said "I know. But I like it as a hang out spot"
"Me too" Adrian said sitting on the top of a grass hill. I lay down and put my head on Adrian's lap "I've been thinking Lizzy" Adrian said playing with my hair "about us"
"Uh oh"
"I want to buy an apartment together"
"Sure. When do you want to start looking"
"Your actually agreeing to this?"
"If that's what you want, then yes"
"That was easier than I thought" he said quietly "when were you thinking?"
"When summer starts"
"That's soon"
"I know. Maybe we should wait a year"
"Maybe. Like I said, I'll do what you want. But I want something in return"
"Like what?"
"For you to never leave me"
"That's easy. I already guaranteed that I wouldn't when I first met you"
"Really?" I asked smiling "yeah baby"
"I love you"
"I love you too" Adrian smiled giving me a kiss .

When we got home I sat on the couch with the boys, "how was your guys' day?" I asked "boring. You?" They asked, "Eh, it was ok" I said as I sat on Adrian's lap. He drew circles on my thigh with his thumb, "How would you guys like it, if we all just held a house party?" Adrian asked. "What? Now?" I asked, "Why not, baby?"

"I don't know. We just have nothing to celebrate about"

"So?"

"Ok. But I'm going to just sit. I don't feel like communicating with people right now"

"Oh come on, it will be fun"

"You can call people over, but I'm going to stay up in my room", I got up off of Adrian's lap and started to walk to the stairs, "Baby-"