Part 26

I walked downstairs with Adrian to the boys eating breakfast. "Morning" Asher said as he handed me a plate. I looked at the table and there was fruits, pieces of bacon, scrambled eggs, vegetables, pieces of an omelet, and a lot of other amazing foods! "Wow!" I smiled as I sat down. Adrian sat beside me, "What would you like?" He asked, "Everything" I giggled.

  I sat back and held my stomach, "I'm so full" I giggled, "Well yeah, you ate half of everything" Asher chuckled. I giggled and rested my head on Adrian's shoulder, I was about to say something when King started to lick my leg. "Hey buddy" I smiled as I petted him. He wagged his tail and started to spin around in circles. "He wants food" Asher said, "How do you know?"

"Because he always does that when he wants something" He chuckled. I looked at Asher and he smiled. I gasped when Adrian slipped his hand in between my legs. I looked at him and he just winked at me. "Please, not at the table" Mark gagged, "We aren't doing anything" Adrian chuckled.

I walked upstairs and stripped. The boys went to go get some things for dinner. I threw my clothes on the ground, but when I turned around Asher was behind me. I gasped and he just stood there. I was so shocked I couldn't move to even grab my towel for my shower. He slowly walked over to me. He looked at me, all over me. He traced his fingertips along my hips. All the way up to my collar bone. He looked at my lips and pushed his onto them. I pushed him away, "What the hell!"

"I-You-I-"

"I can't believe you just did that, Asher. What is wrong with you?"

"I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry"

"Why would you do that? I'm in love with your brother not you", he looked at my boobs and then back up at me. "What the fuck is going on in here?!" Adrian yelled. Asher spun around and I just stood there. In shock. "What the fuck did you do to her?!" Adrian yelled. Asher was speechless, "I-I-She-We-I-"

"I'm going to fucking rip your throat out! Get out!" Adrian yelled. Asher sprinted out the door. Adrian walked over to me and handed me a towel, "Baby? What did he do?," Adrian asked, I didn't accept the towel, I just wrapped my arms around him. Adrian hugged me back, "Baby, what happened?"

"I was getting ready to take a shower. So I stripped and when I turned around Asher was standing there. I was shocked so I just stood there. He looked at me. He walked up to me, then...then..."

"Then what?"

"Then he kissed me...I pushed him away and told him that I loved you, I didn't know what else to do or say. I was so shocked" I said into his chest. He growled out of anger. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you alone"

"Adrian, it's my fault. I forgot to lock the door"

"Even so. Baby, I should have stayed with you" He said as he tilted my head up. Our eyes locked and I melted. I pushed my lips onto his and kissed him passionately. Adrian groaned as he cupped my ass cheeks, he squeezed them. I took off his leather jacket and shirt. There was a knock on the door, "Don't come in!" Adrian yelled as he wrapped a towel around me. I smiled and kissed him. Jonah walked in, "What the fuck happened to Asher?"

"He...never mind. Why?"

"He's fucking sitting on the couch and staring at a wall. When ever we try to talk to him he tells us to fuck off", I sighed, "Baby, it's not your fault" Adrian said. I nodded my head. "What happened?" Jonah asked, "Lizzy was going to take a shower so she stripped. She turned around to get a towel and she saw Asher. She was stunned and didn't know what to do. He touched her then kissed her. I came in and flipped on him"

"Dude, he's your brother. Why would he try and kiss her for?"

"I have no idea. And she was naked too! That's what pisses me off the most! He saw my girl naked!"