Part 24

Lizzy's POV:

I woke up to heavy breathing in my neck. I turned around to see Adrian covered in sweat breathing heavily, he was asleep. I shook him "Adrian, baby wake up" I shook him again. Adrian jolted out of his sleep "baby are you ok?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder "just had a bad dream" he said covering his face with his hands "what was it about?"
"My father and what happened to him, only it happened to you, they killed you. I killed them and I was holding your bloody body and-and I was screaming and crying, I-I felt my heart breaking-" he said looking at his hands as if he was holding his nightmare,
"Shhh..." I said pulling him into a hug. I want to kill who ever did this to him! Make him afraid of even going to sleep? Those motherfuckers! Adrian hugged me back "it feels so good to hear your voice after what just happened" he said into my neck "it will never happen. I will never leave you babe" I said running kisses over his shoulder "I love you" Adrian said "I love you to baby. Always." I said lifting my head to look at him "your so beautiful" he whispered as he brushed a piece of hair from my face, with his hand. I smiled and kissed him. My phone buzzed and I looked at it:

Sorry I couldn't reply sooner baby. I had my phone in repair.
Anyways, how did you like that moment in the water, you got so wet. I wanted to finger you so bad. Fuck I get hard just by thinking about your beautiful pussy, oh fuck. The way I rubbed you. Did you like it? When I circled your little nub with my fingers, making you wet and moaning. I wouldn't be surprised if your fingering your self by reading this.
Bye beautiful!
- D.W and F.S
Ps. I fingered you, I'm Daniel.

I threw my phone "what's wrong baby?" Adrian asked furrowing his eye brows. I pointed to my phone. Adrian got up and read the text "that son of a bitch!" he yelled throwing my phone "he touched me Adrian. He touched my private area, you are the only one that is aloud to do that. He fucking touched me!" I yelled felling sick. Adrian walked up to me and pushed me on the bed "I'm going to make you feel so good" he said ripping my clothes off "w-what are you going to do?"
"Make you scream, I'm going to give you slow, sweet, hot sex" he said with lust.

I collapsed onto Adrian breathing heavily with him "that was fucking great" I said "it was. I told you it was"
"We have to have sex like that more often" I said "yeah we should. How are you feeling though?"
"I feel tried and bruised and swollen"
"That sounds suck-ish"
"It is, but the prize is great" I said curling up into his side. I felt Adrian squeeze my boobs "Adrian, I'm tired" I said laughing "I just love them" he said pinching my nipple "ouch!" I yelped "awh, I'm sorry baby" Adrian laughed. "You really love to give me bruises don't you?" I asked smirking,
"You really love to give me scratches don't you?" He asked "I scratch you that bad?"
"I wake up with scabs on my back"
"I'm sorry baby" I said giving him a kiss.

We walked down stairs into the kitchen "it's feels so weird without the boys" I said jumping up on the counter "yeah, but I like how quiet it is in your house" Adrian said standing in between my legs. I wrapped my legs around his waist and put both of my hands on either side of his face "I got so lucky with you" I said smiling "how so?"
"Adrian, I swear to god. Your the full package baby, your face, overprotectiveness, your body, the sweet side of you, not to mention your big friend down there" I said pointing at his crotch "what about my asshole like attitude?"
"It only makes you for yourself. And anyways, we can always fix it, but it doesn't really bother me as much as it would anyone else. I guess it's because I'm so deeply in love with you"
"I-" Adrian got cut off by Nick "Ellie!" He yelled running down the stairs "what's wrong squirt?" I asked as he ran into my arms "there's a monster in my closet" he said looking at me with tears running down his cheeks "really?" I asked "yes! Go get it for me, I'm scared"
"Ok, stay here with Adrian" I said getting off of the counter.
I walked into Nick's room and opened the closet, I looked around and there was nothing there. Until, I saw a bloody knife on the ground, with a human eyeball, I let out a scream and slammed the closet door shut, Adrian ran into the room "what's wrong?! What happened?!" He asked looking around the room. My whole body was shaking. Who's blood was that? Where did it come from? Who's eye was that? Adrian walked up to me "baby what happened?" He asked gently as he took my hand "the c-closet" I said panicking "what's in there?" He asked "a bloody knife...and an eyeball" I said "what?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows "look" I said pointing to the closet. Adrian walked over to the closet and bent over to pick up the knife "don't!" I yelled before his fingers touched it "why not?" He asked turning to look at me "because if could be part of a crime" I said walking over to him "get away from there" I said pulling his hand "but what are we going to do with it?"
"I don't know"
"We are not calling the police"
"Ok, well..."
"I know! Let me grab a plastic bag and pick it up with it around my hand so I don't touch it, then I can place it in the bag, after we can burry it somewhere, with the eyeball"
"Good idea" I said.