Part 21

*3 DAYS LATER*

Lizzy's POV:

I walked into Adrian's house with all of my bags, but Adrian had most of them "hey Lizzy! What's with all the bags?" Asher asked greeting me with a hug "hey Asher, oh and I'm staying here for a while"
"Really?" He asked with a smile "yup" I said "don't get any ideas" Adrian said glaring at his brother "don't worry bro" he said "come on Lizzy. We should put the bags in the guest room" Adrian said walking upstairs.
The room was beautiful. It was black and grey with a desk, ensuite, bookshelf, walk-in-closet and a flat screen TV, "Adrian this is amazing!" I said "I'm glad you like it" he said "thank you" I said wrapping my arms around him "don't worry" he said hugging me back "no really, thank you"
"Liz it's not a problem. Besides, I want you to live with me. Your my girlfriend and I love you so it would be awesome to live together" he said "I love you" I said giving him a kiss then pulled away "let's go get you unpacked" he said giving my ass a slap them walking over to my bags.

It took us 3 hours to get everything organized but it was worth it. The room looked awesome!
Adrian and I walked downstairs "I'm making dinner" Asher said "what are we having?" I asked "lasagna" he said "I think I love you" I said "thank you, but I think you love my brother" Asher said "I didn't say I loved you like I love Adrian" I said with a giggle "and how do you love me baby?" Adrian smirked "I prefer not to say with you brother present" I smirked "is that so?" He smirked "yes" I whispered into his ear "is that your favourite word?" He smirked "yes" I whispered " how about in bed?"
"Only if I'm with you" I said running my lips along his jaw line "you know my brother is watching us right?" Adrian smirked "then tell him to turn around" I said "Asher turn around" Adrian said. I heard Asher turn around, I took Adrian's lip between my teeth, he slipped his hand up my shirt "well what do we have here?" Asked someone from behind us. I pulled away from Adrian, he pulled his hand out of my shirt and snaked his arm around my waist. It turns out that the boys walked in "you guys looked very heated" Mark smirked "especially you Lizzy" Lucas smirked "come on guys, leave her alone. We were just caught up in the moment"
"What moment could you possibly have in a kitchen? Let alone with your brother around"
"You don't know that he saw" I said "so your saying you guys were playing with each other?" Jonah smirked "no!" I yelled
"Just drop it guys" Adrian said laughing at my response.
We walked to the mall in hopes to find a dress for me. Did I tell you prom is coming up?! Yes it is! I got in the school later in the year that's why you might be wondering 'already?'. I had Adrian's arm around my waist and Jonah on my other side. Asher was beside Adrian and Lucas and Mark were beside Jonah "so what shop do you want to go to first?" Adrian asked "Le Château" I said "isn't that really expensive?" Lucas asked "well I want prom to be memorable" I said "who are you going with Jonah?"
"I'm going solo"
"Why?"
"I don't like anyone here"
"What about you Mark?"
"Solo"
"Lucas?"
"Solo"
"Why is everyone going without a date?" I asked "we don't like anyone here, we already fucked the hot ones"
"Ew guys!"
"What?! It's true!" They all laughed.
   I walked into the store and had the boys sit in chairs. My first dress was long and black. It was very low cut with a V and it was very low cut in the back. It stopped at about my lower back only tiny bit lower. I steeped out and all the guys jaws dropped "how is this one?" I asked blushing at their reaction "damn baby!" Adrian yelled "do you like it?"
"I love it. You look so sexy" he said "I've got 2 more to try on ok?"
"Ok" he said.
The second dress was short, skin tight, and red with slits on the side going horizontal up to my hips on both sides. There was slits on my arms too and the dress was low cut as well. I walked out and Adrian gasped "stop wearing that stuff" he said "why?" I asked smirking. He walked up to me and whispered in my ear "because I will fuck you in that change room right now if you don't. Are you kinky enough to do that?"
"Maybe. Only if we are quiet"
"I'm helping Lizzy with her next dress apparently  its very complicated" Adrian said "don't be long I want to see the next one" Asher said. I pulled Adrian into the change room. I put my dress in the ground so nobody could see underneath the door "I never knew you were this kinky" Adrian smirked as he brought his lips to mine "make this quick" I said. Adrian pushed my underwear to the side and pushed up me. I was about to moan but Adrian places his lips on mine again "shh" he whispered. He placed me on the seat in the room and pounded into me harder "uh" I moaned "shh" Adrian smirked. He started going faster and harder "yes, faster. Harder" i moaned quietly. I spread my legs wider as Adrian put them on his shoulders "fuck yes" Adrian moaned "Adrian I need it faster" I moaned. He went at full speed making the seat wobble "can anyone see under the door?" Adrian asked "no"
"Good. Get on the ground" he said. I got in the ground and laid on my back, he started again "oh yeah" I moaned as he hit my g-spot "uh. Uh. Uh" I moaned as silently as I could "cum baby" Adrian said as he continued my hit my g-spot. In an instant I orgasmed. I heard the sound Adrian sliding out of me "let me clean you up" he said as he licked up my juices. I moaned again but before I could grind against him there was a knock on the door "you guys good in there?" Asked Lucas "yeah we're fine. This dress it just really hard to put on" Adrian said "ok well hurry up we are getting hungry" he said. I grabbed Adrian's head and brought it right it down to me again so I could grind against him "oh god" I moaned as I felt my climax building quickly "more" I moaned. Adrian went at full speed making me orgasm once again "no more baby. I promise we can have lots of fun when we get home" Adrian said  helping me up.
  I walked out with my final dress on. It was a simple and tight pink body-con dress "well?" I asked "the red one" they all said "the red one it is" I said.