Part 6 (1)

Lizzy's POV:

I heard a tap at my window and I looked up at Adrian "don't move" he said as he walked over to the window. Adrian opened it and looked at me "it's for you" he said "tell them to go away" I said covering my face with my pillow "she says go away!" Adrian yelled then shut the window "who was it?"
"Alex" Adrian said laying down beside me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him "what's wrong?" He asked "I just feel stressed. But it's ok. Your a stress reliever" I said curling up into his body "I'm glad I make you feel better" he said. I could feel him smirk. There was a knock on the door "oh my god!" I yelled annoyed getting up and running downstairs. I opened the door to see 2 police officers at the door. Adrian walked up beside me "are you the daughter of Sonia Scott?" Asked the tall one. Sonia Scott was my mother! "Yes" I said trying not to freak out "your mother wanted us to come and tell you that she was in an accident. She's not dead. Just very weak". Tears started to stream down my face "she's staying at....hospital and is not aloud visitors until next week"
"Thank you" Adrian said shutting the door as they walked away. I started crying and Adrian pulled me into a hug "why?" I asked crying harder "why me?! I hate my life!" I yelled "shhh..." Adrian whispered smoothening my hair "it's going to be ok. Everything is going to be alright. I'm sure your mother is a strong woman, just like you. She will be fine" Adrian said. I started to calm down as he kept talking to me. My chest started to open up and my head started to feel less fuzzy, my vision became clear again and my body stopped shaking. Adrian pulled me into the couch with him "sit down" he said gently patting his lap. I sat down and curled up in his lap "I'm sorry this happened Lizzy"
"It's not your fault Adrian. Nothing is your fault"
"If only you knew"
"I know enough to tell you that you aren't as bad as you seem" I said sitting up and looking at him "I'm not-" I cut him off with a kiss. I pushed him down and straddled him "no" he said grabbing my waist "why not?" I asked pouting "because right now your in a very vulnerable state. So no. Now get off of me" he said pushing me off and walking into the kitchen "why are you always so mean?" I asked "I like to put my foot down when I need to. Lizzy I'm not being mean"
"Well you don't have to sound so cold" I said walking upstairs. Adrian grabbed my wrist "don't do that" he said pulling me down and giving me a light kiss "do what?"
"Make me feel bad" he said "then don't make me feel wrong" I said "oh shut up. Go get ready we are going out" he said laughing and walking away.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How will the date go?
Will they take their relationship to the next level?
Find out in part 7!

Hint for chapter 7:  surprises!

-Nikki