Part 30

I woke up, got ready, then walked downstairs with Adrian. As soon as I got down there, Jonah ran over to me and pulled me into a hug, I giggled as he spun me around. "How's our birthday girl" He smiled. "She's doing great" I smiled. Jonah put me down, "Stay here" He smiled. I nodded my head as he ran off some where. "How's my birthday girl?" Adrian asked, "She's great" I smiled as I kissed him.
Jonah came back and handed me a box, it was small. "Open it" he smiled. I opened it and pulled out a pair of...car keys...to a Range Rover? "Jonah?"

"Happy birthday! It's outside waiting for you", I pulled him into a hug, "Thank you so much! And your crazy", he chuckled.
Lucas came up to me, "Happy birthday, beautiful" he smiled as he handed me an envelope. I opened it and saw 6 tickets...to...EUROPE! "I hope you like it, their first class, and it's an all around Europe trip by the way", I hugged him, "Thank you so much! I've always wanted to go to Europe"

"You're welcome" He smiled.
Mark came up to me and handed me a box. I opened it and saw...an iPhone 7! "Mark! Thank you so much!" I said as I hugged him, "No problem. I kinda figured you needed a new phone" he chuckled.
Asher walked up and handed me a box. "I hope you like them" he smiled. I opened the box and saw...a Victoria secret gift card...a Le Chateau gift card...a Guess gift card...an Apple gift card...and around twenty one hundred dollar bills. I gasped, "Asher!"

"There's five hundred to one thousand dollars on each card"

"Thank you so much" I said as I gave him a hug. He chuckled, "Its your birthday, I want to spoil you".
Adrian pulled me to him and pulled out 3 tiny boxes. "This one first" He smiled. I opened the box...oh...my...god! "Adrian! You didn't!"

"But I did, baby. A brand new Ferrari is sitting in our garage. But before you hug me, here is the next box", I took it and opened it. "Keys?"

"Yup. Keys to our new house"

"You bought us a house?!"

"Yup. We don't have to move into it right away. It's just there if you want to get away for a bit. Here's the next one" he smiled. In the box was a...ring? A huge six carrot diamond ring sat there in the box. There was a note underneath it. I took the note from underneath it and read it:

Hello my dear,

I'm sorry I never got a chance to meet you. I'm sure you are very wonderful and gorgeous. If you're wondering who this is, it's Adrian's father, Edward. In this box there is a ring. In the letter that was placed in the chest I wrote that Adrian had to give this to his future wife, as a gift from me. It symbolizes my excitement, gratefulness, happiness, and how I wish I could be there to meet you. I'm very happy that you make my son happy.

Love, Edward Michaels

I looked up at Adrian with tears in my eyes. "What is it, baby?" He asked. "Read it" I said as I passed Adrian the note. As he read it I slid the ring onto my ring finger next to the other diamond promise and Adrian gave me. The set went perfect together. "Woah," Adrian said as he handed me the note. I nodded my head. "My dad meant what he said in the letter, baby"

"I know, and I wish I could have met him. But let's not feel sad, let's feel happy. Happy that it's my birthday, and happy that he loves us" I smiled. Adrian kissed me, "Tonight, I'm going to give you your last gift" He smirked. "I can't wait" I smiled as I bit my lip.
Adrian brought me outside to go meet the cars. A gorgeous white Range Rover was parked beside a gorgeous red Ferrari. "I have to move them into the garage later. But before we do that, I want to take you somewhere" Adrian smiled as he pulled me into the Ferrari.

We went down a long dirt road. Then huge rod iron gates greeted us. Adrian got out of the car and punched in a code on the number box beside him. The gates opened. We then drove down another dirt road, until we pulled up to a huge mansion. It had a huge statue spitting water in the middle of a paved driveway, going in a circle. The house had ginormous white marble pillars in the front.
We walked inside and everything was marble and granite. There was a huge crystal chandelier that hung from the tall ceiling above us. "Adrian! I can't believe you did this" I smiled. He kissed my forehead. "Go explore. I'm going to use the bathroom. Also, there are 2 elevators, one on the third level and one on the sixth level" I nodded my head and ran up the huge Scarlet O'Hara staircase that greeted me.