Part 23

Lizzy's POV:

"You. Are. Dead!" I yelled at Jonah, he took my Nutella sandwich and won't give it back, "give it back!"
"No" he said taking a bite "Adrian! Do something" I said pulling at his arm "fine. Jonah give her sandwich back"
"No" he said taking another huge bite "I'm gonna kill you!" I said jumping on him "get off!" Jonah yelled laughing "give it back!"
"No"
"Please"
"No"
"Jonah!"
"No"
"I hate you"
"Here" he said handing me my sandwich "really?!"
"No" he said pulling it back and stuffing the whole thing in his mouth "your a jerk" I said crossing my arms "love you too princess" he said "hey!" Adrian said wrapping his arm around me "don't touch me" I said pushing his arm away "you just got rejected!" Lucas said laughing "no. I didn't" Adrian said. Before I could speak Adrian grabbed my face and pushed his lips to mine. He knows my weakness! I kissed him back, running my fingers through his hair. I give in so easily! Damn! "Lizzy I think your gonna get your Nutella back" Jonah said holding his stomach, pretending that he was going to throw up. I wasn't really focusing on anything but Adrian. When ever we touch it's like the whole world disappears. He pulled away and smirked "damn you" I said giving him a scowl "ok baby" he said slinging an arm around me "no" I said pushing his arm off "why can't I hold you?"
"I don't know. My back just really hurts" I lied. Truthfully, I was just messing with him, "why? What happened? Are you ok?" He asked "I'm fine" I said laughing "then why can't I hold you?"
"Because I don't want you to" I said "what did I do?" He asked concerned "I don't like you" I said, "what?! Why?!"
"Because I love you" I said. Ok, my plan to play him died, but hey! It was cute! "You only love me?" He asked "no. I madly love you"
"I don't feel the same way" he said looking away. What? My heart stopped "w-what?" I asked. My stomach was turning "I don't feel the same way", the boys were silent. I felt tears brim my eyes "t-then how do you feel?"
"Do you really want me to tell you?" He asked seriously "y-yeah"
"I love you so much it hurts to even think about loosing you. I love you so much that it kills" he said. I ran out of the cafeteria. But when I got passed the doors Adrian grabbed my waist "what's wrong?" He asked "you scared me" I said wiping my eyes "how?"
"I thought you were going to tell me you hate me and that I'm just a slut, again"
"Listen to me. I would never ever do that again baby girl ok? I love you ok?"
"Ok" I said. Adrian pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around him "don't ever scare me like that again" I said hugging him tighter "I won't" he said giving my forehead a kiss, "isn't that just sweet" a female said from behind us. Ashely. We turned around and she had a smirk on her face "go away" I said "hey baby" she said looking at Adrian. He rolled his eyes and snaked his arm around my waist "just leave" he said "do you still want that blowjob you asked for?" She smirked "I never asked you for one, so no"
"Oh really?"
"Yes really. I know what comes out of my own mouth. Just go fuck yourself"
"Ok. I have my vibrator in my purse" she said. I gaged "ew! What the fuck!" I said "what's so gross?" She smirked "you just said that you have your vibrator with you"
"Yeah? So? Do you want to borrow it? Considering nobody would want to fuck you"
"No thanks. Adrian is my personal vibrator. And I'm sure nothing can match his speed. Right baby?" I asked. He smirked and gave me a wink "only you baby" he said. Ashley rolled her eyes and stormed off, "I win again!" I said giving a jump "with the help of my cock and your idea" he smiled "shit" I said looking at my watch "what?" Adrian asked "my dad told me to be home an hour ago. He has some meeting and he wants me home for what ever reason"
"Ok well let's go" Adrian said picking me up bridal style. I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder as he walked out of the school.

When we got home I walked in on my dad putting on his coat, "thank god you remembered! I thought you forgot" he said as he saw me "I wouldn't forget, but why can't I just go back to school?"
"Because I want you to be home when nick gets home, it's a half day for him and he needs someone to pick him up"
"Ok. Fair enough" I said nodding my head. We can show up in Adrian's sexy car and impress Nick's friends. I'm sure he would like that, "well I have to go. Bye honey. By Adrian"
"By dad"
"Bye sir" Adrian said as my dad walked out of the house. I closed the door and locked it. I felt Adrian's hands on my waist and his lips on my neck "have you ever had sex in the kitchen?" He asked as he kissed my neck "no. Why?" I smirked "because I want to fuck you in the kitchen"
"Now?"
"Yes. I need you", I turned around "take me" I said bringing my lips up to his.

I sat on the couch eating popcorn with Adrian as we watched a movie "I still can't believe we did that" I laughed "it was nice, we should do it often"
"Adrian we have sex like every other day. Let's not make it every night"
"Why not?"
"Just no. Just looking at you makes me go crazy, I don't need more sex with you do make me go more crazy"
"I make you crazy?" He smirked "baby, the way you make me feel can't be put into words"
"I love you" he said looking at me "I love you too" I said just staring at him "no I mean it, I really do love you"
"I know baby" I said bringing my hand up to his cheek "what's wrong?" I asked "I just don't want anything to happen to you"
"Nothing will"
"I just-"
"Adrian. Baby. Nothing will happen ok? I love you and because of that we are the strongest ones out there ok?"
"Ok" he said giving me a kiss "good. Now let's go pick up Nick from school" I said pulling away.

When we got to the school it was 20 minutes to the bell. Adrian sped the whole way and drove like a maniac, like always, so we got here very fast, "how about a quick make out session?" Adrian smirked "it has to be quick, I don't want kids to see us through the front window"
"Ok it will be quick, now come here" Adrian said pushing his lips onto mine. I ran my fingers through his hair messing it up, only making him more sexy, "I love you" Adrian whispered "I love hearing you say that to me" I smiled into his lips "I love you baby girl" he said smiling into my lips. I pushed my lips against his as our tongues danced. He was holding the back of my head as I cupped his jaw, my thoughts got interrupted by a few tiny screams. Adrian and I disconnected our lips immediately and looked over to see 3 tiny children standing in front of his car looking at us "great" Adrian said. I couldn't help but start laughing "what's so funny?" He asked smiling. I couldn't answer because I was laughing so hard. Eventually Adrian joined me "why are we laughing?" He asked laughing "I'm laughing because of the kids expression" I said coughing on my laughs "well-" Adrian got cut off by my brother "WOW!" He screamed standing in front of the car staring at it. I got out of the car and walked over to him "hey squirt!" I said pulling him into a hug "Ellie!" He said hugging me back "hey Nick" Adrian said from behind Nick "Adrian!" He said letting go of me and running into Adrian's arms.

Oh my fucking god! That's so cute!!!!

Adrian smiled and I blushed at them. I swear to god, seeing Adrian being nice to kids literally brings tears to my eyes. Nick let go "I love your car" he said running up to it "can I touch it?" He asked "go ahead" Adrian said. Nick jumped up and down then ran his fingers along the car. Adrian walked over beside me and wrapped his arm around me "I can't wait 'till we have a kid" he said. My eyes widened and I smiled, I looked up at him "really?" I asked "yeah. I'm going to marry you one day Lizzy, and I want to have a family with you"
"Me too" I said smiling "but we have to wait until we get a little bit older, that way we can fuck for a very long time before we have to limit ourselves" he whispered seductively into my ear. I blushed "woah!" Nick yelled as he touched the silver horse on the front of the car "want to go for a spin buddy?" Adrian asked holding out his keys "really?!"
"Yeah! Hop in" Adrian said. I smiled and got into the car along with the ones I loved.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I love Adrian!
Anyways...what will happen next?!
Find out in chapter 24!

Hint for chapter 24: surprises

-Nikki✖️