Part 15

Lizzy's POV:

I woke up to Asher's famous bacon and eggs breakfast. I told my mom last night that I was staying over at a friends house for a bit. I needed to get this stuff with Adrian settled out.

I walked downstairs ready and dressed "morning" Asher said "morning. That smells good" I said "and it tastes good too" Mark said. The boys are staying over for a while too, I took a piece of bacon off of Mark's plate "hey!"
"You always take my food. What's a piece of bacon?"
"True. But no more!". I leaned over on Jonah's plate "none for you princess", I frowned and moved to Lucas "nope". I walked over to Adrian and took his plate "give that back"
"Not a chance" I said smirking "Lizzy chill. Your plates almost ready" Asher said giving a chuckle "but I like Adrian's" I said "you want me to add chili powder in your eggs? Adrian has that" Asher said "yes please. Here's you plate Adrian" I said "thank you babe" he said pulling me into a deep kiss "hey. Remember what I said last night" I said pushing him away "I know. Your just making me fall more in love with you"
"Really? How?"
"I won't say. And I won't say the things I want to do to you right now either"
"Oh really?" I blushed "yes really, because the things I would do to you would be illegal" he whispered into my ear. He lightly bit my neck. I ran back beside Mark and sat down hiding my red face. I was just about to take a bite when Asher asked Adrian a question "so are you planning on having any kids?" I dropped my fork receiving weird glances "no! We aren't even together" I said "yet" Adrian smirked "well, when are you planning on dating again?"
"Now" Adrian said getting up and lifting me up off of my chair "put me down" I laughed "not until I get to be your boyfriend again" he said laying me down on the couch, he started to tickle my sides "stop!" I said laughing "not until you say yes"
"Fine!"
"I can be with you again?"
"Yes! Just stop tickling me!", Adrian got off of me "and that's how it's done ladies and gentlemen" he said lifting up his arms and flexing, the boys started clapping and I blushed. I got off of the couch and ran upstairs "oh no you don't" Adrian said pulling me to his body. Adrian leaned in for a kiss and I covered my lips with my hand "no kisses for you until I trust you again"
"Let's see how long that's going to last"
"I've lasted a week or so with out you, so I'm sure I can manage. Now can I please eat the amazing breakfast your amazing brother made for me"
"Excuse me? Did you just say amazing?"
"Yes"
"He's not amazing"
"At least he tells the truth" I said and walked back to the table "and that's how it's done ladies and gentlemen" I mocked. Every boy gave me a high-five and Adrian said down glaring at Asher "what? I am amazing aren't I Lizzy?" Asher asked "very amazing" I said standing up and giving Asher a kiss on the cheek, he pulled me into a hug and gave me a kiss on the cheek too "if you touch her again I will put you 10 feet under" Adrian said pushing his brother "why dude. Didn't you just hear her? I'm amazing. Your a liar", Adrian punched his brother right in the jaw "ouch dude" Asher said holding his jaw with a smirk on his face "just leave it alone bro" Jonah said pulling Adrian back "fine" he scowled and walked back to the table. On his way back he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around his neck and move my lips with his "thought he was a liar" Lucas said grinning "he is, but a liar I just happen to be in love with" I said returning to his lips. Adrian lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started walking upstairs not breaking our kisses.
When we reached his bedroom he locked the door and pushed me up against the wall "thought you can stay away from my kisses"
"I can lie too" I said "I guess my bad boy kisses aren't enough for you" he smirked "they are too much for me" I smirked and took off his shirt along with mine. Before I knew it I was being thrown onto the bed completely naked.
When we were done we put our clothes back on and walked down stairs to see the boys all lined up and the bottom of the stairs with smirks on their faces "looks like someone has fun" Asher said smirking at me. I hid my face in Adrian's back "aww look. We were right boys"
"Looks like Adrian finally got laid"
"Ok for your information I got laid last week. Sorry babe" Adrian said. I already knew what I meant to him so I was fine...but it still stung like a son of a bitch "yeah..." I said "and to be honest...I had her bouncing on me like a trampoline"
"Shut up!" I yelled hitting the back of his head "aww, you know you loved it"
"Bite me" I said with a scowl "I'm pretty sure I did"
"I will cut you" I said and walked upstairs. Geez he gets me so flustered!