Part 29

* 2 WEEKS LATER *

I walked downstairs all alone. All the boys went to get some stuff for dinner. Adrian didn't want to, but I forced him to go.

   I made myself a smoothie and then went back upstairs. I ran myself a bath.

  I lay down and closed my eyes as the warm water put me at ease.

•••

I woke up in Adrian's bed. Who the hell put me here? "Adrian?" I called. Adrian walked out of the bathroom, "Yeah, baby?"

"Did you put me here?"

"Yeah. You fell asleep in the bathtub. I dried you off and then put you underneath the covers"

"Thanks"

"No problem, baby" He smiled as he came underneath the blanket with me. I kissed him, "What's for dinner?"

"A surprise"

"Did you pick it out?"

"Yup", I smiled and kissed him again. He cupped my face and kissed me harder, "Let's go downstairs for dinner. I'm starved" I said as I pulled away, "Ok. But get some clothes on, your naked" Adrian chuckled. I got out from under the covers and looked at Adrian with a smirk on my face, "Come here" I said. He got up and walked over to me. I unzipped his pants and made him step out of them, with his boxers. I took off his shirt and threw it on the ground, "Let's just play a bit before we eat" I smiled. Adrian smirked and kissed me. I grabbed his length and started to pump him.

•••

After dinner we all went for some ice cream. Adrian and I walked up to the cash after we picked out our flavors. "Can we get two cones? One with two scoops of vanilla and two scoops of chocolate", the man looked at me with a smile. "Is that all sweetheart?", I felt his eyes travel down to my breasts. Adrian noticed and moved in front of me as he crossed his arms over his chest, "Fuck off" Adrian grunted. The guy scoffed, "Dude, you fuck off"

"If you look at my girl one more fucking time I will gouge out your eyes and feed them to you. Now get our fucking ice cream" Adrian said sternly. The guy gulped and went over to get our ice cream. Adrian turned around and faced me, I giggled and kissed him. "See? You're so fucking gorgeous no one can keep their eyes off of you"

"Oh hush"

"Baby, its true", I kissed him, "Thank you" I smiled. The guy gave us our ice cream, Adrian grabbed them and gave the chocolate one to me, "Thanks, baby" I smiled, he winked at me and we walked off. Jonah looked at me, "What the hell was that about?" He asked, "That asshole over there was looking at Lizzy" Adrian grunted. "Dude, he still is" Jonah said as he looked over to the guy. Adrian turned around and saw the guy looking at my ass. Adrian handed Asher his ice cream. "Adrian-" I got cut off when he grabbed the guy by the collar of his shirt, "What the fuck did I say?! She's my girl!" Adrian yelled as he threw the guy on the ground. I walked over to him and grabbed his hands, "Baby, come on. Let's just go", Adrian kissed me, "I love you" Adrian said. I smiled, "I love you too, Adrian. Now let's go. I want to go and sit at the park.

  Adrian and I sat on the swings as Asher and the boys played would you rather on a pair if bench.
  "So...what do you want to talk about?" I asked,

"I don't know. How about our future?"

"Ok"

"Do you want kids?"

"No"

"Ok, neither do I. How about a house?"

"How's a condo?"