Part 13

Adrian's POV:

Lizzy was asleep beside me. She was so beautiful. I love her so much. My phone buzzed beside me:

Let her go. Or I will kill her. Don't tempt me boy. Meet me at ------- street at 9pm tomorrow. You better have gotten rid of the slut by then.
- Daniel White (D.W) and Frank Swaery (F.S)

I threw my phone across the room. I will kill them! I will fucking kill them! I have to let her go. I have to. She will die if I don't. I will get her to hate me. She will hate me so much she will never want to speak to me again. I love her and it will kill me to see her, but like I promised. I'm going to protect her.

Lizzy's POV:

I woke up in my bed freezing. I looked around and I didn't see Adrian. Where was he? I got out of bed and looked around the whole house. Nowhere to be seen. Maybe he went to school early. Maybe he has a test. It's ok.

I got into the parking lot and I saw Adrian's Mustang. Oh my god. He had Ashley pushed up against his car sucking each others faces off. What? I felt my heart shatter. I walked over to them "Adrian?" I asked with tears in my eyes "oh hi"
"What is this?" I asked "I'm just making out with a beautiful girl what's wrong with that?"
"Excuse me?"
"Ash can you leave for a second. Meet me in the supply room after first period" and with that Ashely walked off. I felt tears fall from my eyes "I thought you loved me?!" I yelled "me? Love you? Jesus Christ Elizabeth why would I love some bitch like you? Don't you get it? You were a fuck buddy. To be honest I can't stand your guts. And even the sex was terrible. Dang. Why would I ever love someone. I'm a player. A bad boy. I don't need some slut in my way. I just needed one more unused slut between my sheets. Now if you will excuse me. I have some hot business to attend to" and with that he walked off. I felt my heart break, literally. I started sobbing. Alex saw me and ran up to me "what happened?" He asked pulling me to his body "he-he-I-l-he-" I stuttered choking on my sobs "hey...shhh..." He said trying to calm me down. It didn't work. His caresses were nothing like Adrian's. His words were nothing like Adrian's. His arms around me felt nothing like Adrian's. I just wanted Adrian. Why would he do this to me? Why? After all I've been through.

The whole day Adrian and I ignored each other. I was in the parking lot when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jonah "what happened between you and Adrian?"
"Didn't you hear? He- never mind"
"No tell me". I told Jonah everything.

Jonah's POV:

Fuck he's done it this time. Poor poor Lizzy.

Lizzy's POV:

Jonah followed me home with his car so we could hang out for the rest of the day. I invited him in "make yourself at home" I said.

Jonah's POV:

"Make yourself at home" Lizzy said. I sat down on the couch and my phone started to vibrate. It was Adrain:

Me: bro you killed Lizzy. Why the fuck would you do that?! ( I walked outside so Lizzy couldn't hear our conversation)
Adrian: I did it because Daniel and Frank threatened to kill her. How is she? Is she ok?
Me: no! She's a mess. Literally. Dude she can't even think straight. Why couldn't you just tell her the truth? She's close to a break down
Adrian: because I want her to hate me so she will never get involved again. If I tell her what happened she will just get protective and never leave my side
Me: dude you've really fucked up. I'm at her house and I can hear her sobs. And I'm outside
Adrian: I swear to god I want to kill myself. I love her so much. But her life is so important to me and she can't get hurt any more than she already is. God I'm such an asshole. FUCK!
Me: dude you have to do something. Until it's too late.

I hung up the phone and walked back inside to see Lizzy with her head down on the kitchen table crying. I walked up to her "come here Lizzy" I said pulling her into a hug. I felt so bad. Poor girl. She was my best friend and it hurts to see her like this. She silently sobbed into my chest. I could hear her racing heart beat.
We stayed like that for a good 10 minutes. Until she started feeling sleepy. I brought her up to her bedroom and laid he down on the bed. I fell asleep on the chair beside her bed. She kept mumbling Adrian's name.
-----------------------------------------------------
9:00pm

Adrian's POV:

I walked into the bar and saw the 2 assholes drinking beer, "Daniel, Frank" I said as I walked up to them "Adrian"
"I did what you asked. I got rid of her"
"Good. Now it won't be so hard to kill her" Daniel whispered into Frank's ear "you said you wouldn't hurt her" I said grabbing the collar of his blue jean jacket "be careful boy. And I never said I wouldn't kill her. I just said get rid of her or she will die. Either way she will. She already knows too much"
"You made me fucking break her heart for nothing?! I'm going to fucking kill you!" I yelled pulling my gun on him. I shot him in the stomach and I shot Frank in the shoulder. I ran out of the bar to Lizzy's house.

I saw her sleeping. Jonah was sleeping in a chair beside her bed. He's a good guy. How can I face her after what I said? How can I keep my hands off of her? How can I be close to her again? How can I protect her with out her seeing me? I really have done it. Alex was right. I was an asshole. A cold blooded asshole.
-----------------------------------------------------
*THE NEXT DAY*

Lizzy's POV:

When I got to school I saw Adrian leaned up against his car. The only parking spot was beside his car. I parked my car and grabbed my bag. I got out of the car "Lizzy" Adrian said. I ran into the school with tears burning my eyes.
How could he do this to me?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Woah! What just happened?!
Find out more in chapter 14!

Hint for chapter 14: what? ( confusion)

-Nikki🎄