Part 19 (1)

Lizzy's POV:

"Grow up Mark!" I laughed as he stuck his tongue out at me "what?! Your the one that took a lick of my ice cream!"
"Guys shut up! I swear to god you fight like a married couple" Lucas laughed "hey! The only person getting married to Lizzy is me" Adrian said wrapping his arms around my waist "oh really?" I smirked "yes"
"And what if I don't want to?"
"I know you want to baby" he said pecking my cheek. I blushed "are you sure about that?"
"So your saying you don't love me?"
"No! No! Baby I didn't mean it like-"
"Its ok" Adrian said unwrapping his arms from around me. He walked out side "Adrian I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry baby" I said grabbing his hand "I'm just messing with you" he said laughing "are you kidding?!"
"No. But now I know you really love me"
"I swear to god! You get me so worried sometimes" I said slapping his arm playfully "only because you love me" he said placing his lips on mine "you have no idea" I whispered into his lips. The boys came outside "well looks like they forgave each other" Jonah said "I was just playing her" Adrian said disconnecting our lips "you shouldn't do that man. She's a fucking psycho when she gets worried or scared" Mark laughed "how would you know?" I asked "just because I'm quiet doesn't mean I can't see" he said "so your saying your stalking my girl?" Adrian asked "no! I didn't mean that bro!" Mark said worried "I'm just kidding. But seriously how do you know"
"I saw what happened to her with Alex, her mom, and you" Adrian's facial expression turned sad "it's ok. It's over" I said putting my hand on his cheek "I still feel horrib-"
"Shh. It's over" I said giving a small smile. He nodded his head and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

When Adrian and I got home we saw the police at our door "how can I help you officers?" I asked with Adrian by my side "we need to take Adrian down to the station for a bit" he said grabbing Adrian's arm "why?" I asked grabbing Adrian's hand "because we saw him fighting with some people a week or so ago"
"So your arresting him?!"
"Yes" he said pulling out his handcuffs "there has to be some sort of explanation" I said "Lizzy. It's fine" Adrian said "no it's not. Please officers just let him go"
"He took out a gun and shot someone. Let's go Adrian" he said handcuffing him "please! Stop" I said "miss I need to you step away and go inside"
"No! You are taking my boy-"
"Lizzy. It's ok. I will explain soon" Adrian said "but-"
"I love you baby" he said giving me a kiss before being pulled away from my grasp.
I ran inside and called Asher:

L: Asher!
A: Lizzy?
L: yes! Adrian's in jail!
A: why?
L: something about a fight
A: oh...
L: what do you mean?
A: well...
L: Asher! Tell me right now!
A: well Adrian met up with some guys from the gang and they started to throw nasty remarks towards you and he didn't like it. So he started back talking them and they started to throw punches, Adrian was loosing. Well he stood no chance against six guys, so he took out his gun and started to shoot them...until the cops showed up. Adrian ran away before they could catch him, but I guess someone ratted him out.
L: he did this because of me?
A: yeah. Lizzy he really does love you.
L: I know, and I love him
A: well go down to the station and bail him out tomorrow. That way it doesn't look funny.
L: I will. Thank you Asher
A: no problem. Later Lizzy
L: bye

I hung up the phone. He did all of this for me? Why?! He could have gotten killed! But still. Awh I love him so much!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What will happen next?
Find out in chapter 20!

Hint for chapter 20: love

-Nikki🖐🏻