Part 8

Lizzy's POV:

"How can you eat that shit?" I asked as Lucas ate a hot dog. I HATE HOT DOGS! He looked at me with wide eyes "this isn't shit! It's heaven"
"I think I'm gonna be sick!" I said holding my stomach "maybe your preg-"
"I'm kidding!" I yelled punching Lucas in the arm playfully "can you come over to my house and help me study tonight?" Jonah asked me "can't. Adrian's comin over. I would love to but-"
"You used to be so available" he said frowning "oh no. Jonah please don't turn into Alex. I can't loose another person"
"I won't it's just now your so tied"
"I promise is will make it up to you. It's just right now I have a lot on my shoulders"
"I understand"
"Thank you" I said giving him a playful hug "but you promise though?"
"Yup" I said giving him a smile "I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!" Yelled a male from behind me. I tuned around like everyone else and saw Alex standing in the middle of the table "Lizzy! Will you go to prom with me?!" He yelled to me. I froze. Everyone snapped their heads to me. Adrain slammed his fist down on the table. I ran out of the cafeteria.
I ran to Adrian's car. I sat down on the ground and leaned against the back of the car. So many things were coursing through my head. Why would Alex do that? Why is he trying to get a reaction out of Adrian? Can he return to the boy I met on my first day? Why? Why? Why? I ran my fingers through my hair and started crying tears of frustration, "Lizzy?" Asked Adrian "yeah?"
"Come here" he said pulling me into his arms. I pushed my self into him. When I was in his arms I felt safe. I felt good. I felt right. I silently cried into his chest, "Lizzy it's fine. Stop crying. Babe?" Adrian said gently and softly. I slowly stopped tearing and looked up at him. He looked at me "let's go to your place" Adrian said taking me to the car.

I sat on Adrian's lap with my head on his shoulder as he drew small circles on my thigh. There was a knock on my door and I got up to answer it. Standing there was my mom. How did she get released so early? They never called me. She looked fine "hey honey! Sorry I forgot my keys at the office! Oh and I'm sorry I didn't tell you about getting released from the hospital- oh I see what your father was talking about now. Hi Adrian"
"Hi Mrs. Scott" he said walking up to her "what did dad say?"
"That you two were inseparable"
"Well it's true" I said wrapping my arms around Adrian. My mom gave me a smile and walked into the kitchen. Adrian laughed "she hates me"
"Let her. She doesn't know you like I do. I love my mom. But she has to understand my love". Oh shit! I didn't mean to say that! Do I love Adrian? Maybe. Yes. I think so. Fuck me! "You love me?" He asked "I-I didn't mean to say that"
"Are you sure?" He asked "I don't know" I said walking out of his arms. I ran upstairs and Adrian followed me skipping 2 stairs a time.
I closed the door but Adrian slipped through "you can't run away from your problems" Adrian said smirking "loving you isn't a problem"
"So you do love me"
"I think so. I'm sorry. I didn't plan this" I said sitting on my bed with my hands over my face "don't be sorry Lizzy. It's ok"
"No it's not! You don't feel the same way!"
"You don't know that". I jerked my head up "you-you-"
"I don't quite love you but I like you a lot. What I feel for you is 0.5% away from being in love with you"
"I-I-you-really?"
"Yup" he said sitting beside me.

Adrian's POV:

She loves me.
I love her. She just doesn't know how much.

Lizzy's POV:

I pushed my lips onto Adrian's and gave him a kiss like no other. As many as I gave him and he gave me, the ones we shared now made the others look like they never meant anything when they did. Adrian rolled over and straddled me. I wrapped my legs around his waist "I can't Adrian. Not right now. We need to be alone. My mothers down stairs" I said as he kissed my collar bone "don't worry. I know. Trust me" he said
"Is the door locked?" Adrain asked
"No. I don't have a lock but my family knows that they have to knock"
"Well then this is going to be tricky" Adrian said "what's going to be tricky?"
"Never mind just kiss me" he said diving on to my lips. I took off his jacket and shirt making his upper half completely nude. Adrian did the same to me. He grabbed my breasts and started to kneed them "Adrian" I moaned "shh baby I don't what to get caught" he whispered into my lips. Adrian slowly started to take my pants off "I won't go far" he said just bringing them down to my ankles. He started to kiss down my stomach all the way until he got to my underwear "Adrian"
"Are you sure?"
"Please" I begged. Adrain pulled off my underwear with his teeth. Thank god my room was dark. You couldn't see anything. Adrian removed his pants leaving his underwear on. He started to grind against me making me go crazy. I kept moving my lips with Adrain's not wanting them to separate. I spread my legs a bit more, he rubbed against my clit and I automatically got wet "yes" I moaned "shh baby" Adrian smirked. I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning. I heard a knock on my door "Lizzy?" Asked my mom "don't come in!" I yelled pushing Adrian off me getting my clothes on, I saw the door opening and I pulled Adrian into the bathroom with me. Thank god he got his pants on "where are you?"
"I feel sick"
"Where is Adrian?"
"Here holding my hair up for me" I said making noises like I was throwing up. I hated lying but I had to, "oh ok. Don't do anything funny" she said. I heard the door close and I let out a sigh of relief  "shit that was close" Adrain said "yeah I know. Next time we are at your house" I said "ok" he said smirking "I swear you have that smirk glued to your face" I said unlocking the bathroom door and walking out "what do you mean next time?" My mom asked sitting on my bed with my bra in her hand. My eyes widened "what were you guys doing?" She asked angrily "why are you being like this?" I asked balling my hands into fists "like what?! You are fucking some boy in my house! What should I be like?!"
"If you ever talk about him like that again I will leave and you will never see me again!"
"You are a whore!"
"Oh yeah! Well at least I can have kids instead of adopting them! You had one child! That is me! Treat me with some respect instead of giving all of it to Nick!"
"You are a bitch! I never raised you like this!"
"Well I am what I am! Respect that!"
"How can I when my daughter is having sex!"
"We weren't having sex Mrs. Scott" Adrian said
"Shut up you bastard"
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM RIGHT NOW! YOU DONT EVER TALK TO MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT AGAIN!"
"I done with this and I'm done with you" she said pointing to me. Before my mom walked out of the room she whipped my bra at Adrian. She slammed the door and walked away.
I looked at Adrian trying not to break down. He noticed and pulled me into a hug "let it out. It's ok baby" he said soothingly. I completely broke down into an ugly sobbing mess.

I woke up to Adrian shaking me "get up babe we have to go to school"
"No"
"I love you" he whispered into my ear. I jolted up "what?"
"I said I love you"
"I-I-"
"I'll tell you later now get up".

I walked downstairs and saw Adrian making cereal with his back to me. I tip-toed up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He jumped then turned around "good morning beautiful"
"Good morning my sexy ass boyfriend" I said giving him a kiss "I love you" he whispered into my ear again. I looked at him and had a huge smile on my face. I pushed my lips up to his and gave him a passion filled kiss. Adrian pushed his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues swirled and touched as we melted into our kisses "I love you too" I said into his lips. And I did mean it. I loved him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What will happen?
Does Adrian really love Lizzy?
Find out in chapter 9!

Hint for chapter 9: people being shocked

-Nikki🍺