Part 28

I woke up in a hospital. I looked around and saw all the boys sleeping in chairs. Adrian was sleeping with his head on my arm. I tried to move but it hurt, a lot. I sighed and just sat there, but I really had to pee. I shook Adrian's shoulder, "Baby?" I whispered, he jolted up and looked at me. "Oh my god. Are you ok? Do you need a nurse?" He asked, I giggled "I need to pee, babe"

"Here, let me help you" He said as he stood up. I pulled him down and gave him a kiss. He kissed me passionately and gently. "I'm so glad your ok, baby. I love you so fucking much" Adrian said into my lips, "I love you too" I smiled. He gave me one last kiss then pulled away, "Let me help you" He said as he took my hand.

Adrian lay me back in bed. "How do you feel?" He asked as he drew circles on my cheek with his thumb, "Okay, I guess. I'm just hurting"

"I know, baby. But it will get better, I will make sure of it", I smiled. He bent down and kissed my forehead, "My love" He whispered. I smiled bigger. I pulled him closer to me and hugged him. I started crying, out of nowhere tears just started to pour from my eyes. "Baby...I'm here" Adrian whispered softly. All my emotions started to pour out of me. Everything. Everything I felt.

I wiped my eyes and pulled away from Adrian, "Are you ok now?" He asked as he cupped my cheek, I nodded my head. I took his fingers and kissed them one by one. "I love you" I whispered.

I woke up and saw Adrian running his fingers through my hair, as he looked at me with love. "I fell asleep again didn't I?," I asked, he nodded, "Sorry"

"Baby, I don't care what it takes. As long as you get better", I smiled and looked at him. Then I realized something, "This was the room I was in when we shared our touching stories", Adrian looked around and smiled. "This is the room where I fell in love with you", I gasped, "Did you actually?"

"Yup"

"Then how come-?"

"Because I was an asshole and didn't want to admit it"

"Oh my god" I smiled. He gave me a wink, "This room brings back a lot of memories"

"Yeah...it sure does" He agreed, I looked at Adrian and sighed. He's so beautiful. "I don't know what kind of life I would have if I didn't have you" he sighed, "Probably a better one"

"No. I would have no life at all, baby, you are my life"

"And your mine"

"Forever"

"Forever" I smiled. We gazed into each others eyes and just sat there.

-----------------------------------------------------
2 Days Later:

I sat in Adrian's lap as we watched a movie in the theatre. "Can you help me to the bathroom?" I asked, Adrian nodded and carried me out of the theatre and into the bathroom. "I'll wait outside" He said as he gave me a kiss before he walked out of the bathroom.

I walked out to Adrian. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest. He hugged me tighter and kissed my head, "I love you" he whispered, I smiled and brought my lips up to his.

•••

I sat at the dinner table just staring at my food, "Baby, eat" Adrian said, "I'm not hungry"

"But you-"

"I said I'm not hungry. Don't make me repeat myself", he sighed and turned away from me. I got up and walked upstairs into the bedroom I got when I first came here. I sat on the bed and closed the door. Is what happened to me all of Adrian's fault? If he came up in time, would I have been saved? I didn't want to think these questions, but I couldn't help it. He's the reason why I'm getting hurt. He's the reason why I'm not safe. God, I hate having these thoughts about him! I fucking hate it! I love him so so so much, but he's not safe to be around. I don't know what to do.
  Tears started to pour from my eyes. I love him so much, I can't let him go.