Part 20 (2)

CONTAINS MATURE SCENES!!!

                        *THE NEXT DAY*

Lizzy's POV:

I ran into the station "officer!"
"How may I help you miss?" Asked a man with a strong build and brown hair. His green eyes really stood out. Ok I'm not going to lie. This guy is good looking. But nobody can beat Adrian, "I need to bail out Adrian Michales"
"Do you have a reason?"
"Yes. First off he is my boyfriend, and second because it wasn't his fault. He didn't start anything"
"Go on" he said. I told him everything I knew, but I didn't bring up the gang part "well I will let you in to see him and then we can fill out some papers".
  I walked into the room where Adrian was kept. Let me tell you, seeing him behind bars was not pretty. His head was in his hands and he was breathing heavily. The officer turned the lock and pushed open the cell "your free to go" he said. Adrian's head popped up. His gaze was hard, but when he saw me it softened "I'll give you guys a minute" the officer said. I heard the door close. I ran up to him and threw my arms around him. I pushed my lips onto his kissed him. Adrian wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me with ferocity. Our tongues danced and twisted with each other until I broke apart for air "thank you" he said "no problem"
"I gather Asher told you the story"
"Yup"
"Well-"
"Why did you do that for me?"
"Nobody talks shit about my girl! No way! I wont have that", I blushed and kissed him again.

Adrian pushed me on my bed and ripped his shirt off along with mine "relax. We have the whole day" I giggled. Adrian brought his lips to mine, I rolled over keeping our lips locked "what happened to relaxing?" He smirked "oh hush. Your too heavy so I'm sitting on you" I said taking off my shirt and my bra "yeah ok" Adrian laughed "just for that your getting nothing" I said "ok ok! Fine! I'm sorry" he said pushing his lips onto mine. I pulled off Adrian's pants with mine "well someone's eager" he smirked " shut up" I said kissing him again, he started to knead my breasts making me moan. I started to grind against him "I'm not waiting anymore" he said. Adrian flipped me over and ripped off my underwear along with his. He rubbed my clit up and down making me get wet "mhhmm" I moaned gripping the sheets "your a naughty girl" he whispered into my ear "your already so wet" he smirked "Adrian!" I moaned as he picked up the pace. He started to dig his fingers into me making my back arch "oh god"
"You like that don't you?"
"Faster" I moaned. Adrian pulled his fingers away from me "stay here, I will be back. Play with yourself in the mean time" he said walking out of the room. What? I don't care. I'm finishing this myself. I ran my fingers up and down my clit, I spread my legs more and plunged a fingers into me "yes" I moaned, I added another finger and moved in and out faster "well someone's having fun" Adrian said "where did you go?"
"To get a condom from my jacket" he said sliding the condom on. He crawled onto me "now let me really get you moaning" he said moving inside of me. He didn't even start slow he just started fast making me move my hips with his "uh! Uh! Harder!" I moaned. He went faster and harder, Adrian started to rub my clit as well making me get extra wet "yes!"
"Want it faster?"
"Yes! Please"
"Harder?"
"Yes!" I moaned. Adrian hit my g-spot making me scream "uhhh! Oh god yes! More! Right there! Uh!"
"Baby your so loud" he smirked "ohhh! Yes!" Adrian lifted my leg onto his shoulder getting at a better angle "faster!" I heard the sound of our skin slapping together "cum for me baby" he said going at a bone crushing speed " Uh! I'm gonna cum"
"Cum for me baby!"
"Adrian in so close!" I yelled as my legs started shaking. Adrian hit my g-spot one last time making me release and drop my shaking legs. Adrian dropped beside me breathing heavily "that was better than the first time" he said pulling me closer to him "it was. But still, the first time was awesome" I said giving him a kiss "go to sleep baby. I will wake you up when we should eat" he said giving my forehead a kiss "ok" I said closing my eyes. Adrian's heartbeat brought me to sleep.

I woke up to a scream. Adrian and I jolted up "what was that?"  Adrian asked throwing his boxers  on "I don't know but-"
"What are you doing?!" My mom yelled from the door way. Adrian froze "get out!" I yelled pulling Adrian back under the covers "oh you are so going to get it! Get your clothes on!" She yelled slamming the door shut "fuck" I said looking at Adrian "your mom saw us in bed...naked"
"I mean I got my boxers on but that's it"
"Shit. Well let's just get dressed" I said jumping out of bed. I caught Adrian looking at me with lust in his eyes "what?" I blushed "your are just so fucking sexy" he said walking over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist "I'm naked"
"Even better" he said running his finger down my stomach making his hand rest on my pussy "I have to get dressed, and so do you" I smiled "just one kiss" he said pushing his lips onto mine. I ran my fingers through his hair and kept on moving my lips with his. He slowly started to rub me again making me wet "yes" I moaned moving my hips back and forth "we like just had sex 2 hours ago and you still get wet" Adrian smirked "oh god. Please. Stop m-my mom" I said trying to ignore the feeling he was giving me down there "fine" he said moving his hands and placing them on my ass. I returned to his lips "what is going on in here?!" My mom yelled in the door way. I screamed and Adrian hugged me to his body making sure I was covered "you disgust me!" My mom yelled at me.
I walked down stairs with my clothes on with Adrian by my side, also with his clothes on. My mom was sitting at the kitchen table "mom?" I asked clutching onto Adrian "get out of my face" she said "mom! Stop!"
"You want me to stop? Stop what?!"
"Making a big deal out of what you saw!"
"I saw what I saw. Now I want him out of my house or I'm calling the police"
"I thought you were fine with Adrian!"
"You know how you lied about having sex? Well I can lie too. Now I want him out!"
"If he goes I-"
"It's ok. I'll leave" he said with a chuckle "no" I said tightening my grip on him "now!"
"I'm leaving too then"
"No you aren't! I'm taking you to the doctor to see if you have some fucking STD or something"
"I can assure you miss, that we are completely fine"
"If you were so fine why did your mother leave you?" My mom asked with a disgusting smile on her face. Adrian's eyes turned icy "how do you know about that?!" I yelled "I have friends too you know"
"Don't you ever bring up his mother again" I hissed "like you know what happened! But of course you do. You guys are in love and tell each other everything" she mocked. Tears of anger and frustration poured out of my eyes "stop it" I said weakly "listen here you little slut bag. You might have gotten your pussy licked and your tits sucked, but it doesn't mean you guys love each other"
"Excuse me?"
"Yeah you heard me. I know you guys have been fucking. I just got home when I heard you yelling and moaning. Can I ask you one thing? Was it good? Because it will never happen again"
"Stop! Stop it!" I screamed while crying, I put my hands over my ears. Adrian pulled me into a hug and I cried in his chest "awh how sweet" my mother said "with all do respect miss, go and fuck your self! You have no right to talk to your daughter like that! You might think all this shit about me just using her for fucks, but not one bit of it is true! Your probably just jealous that we actually have good sex, no, more like incredible sex. Man! It's the best sex I've ever had!-"
"Shut up you man whore!"
"Actually, I prefer to continue. Like I was saying-"
"Adrian it's ok" I said weakly "you are really going to let her get away with this?" He asked "her punishment will be that she will never see me again"
"How?"
"I'm going to live with you"
"What?!" My mother yelled "yeah. That way we can fuck as much as we want with out getting heard" I said "I won't allow that!"
"I don't give a fuck! You did this to yourself! Come on Adrian" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him upstairs.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Woahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Is Lizzy serious?
Find out in chapter 21!

Hint for chapter 21: decisions

-Nikki🙈