Part 27

We walked into the gorgeous banquet hall, "Adrian, this is gorgeous!" I whispered, "I know. But you're breathtaking" he smiled as he winked at me. "Adrian! My boy!" Said a round little old man with grey hair. "Hello, mister Crawford"

"Oh my, who is this beauty?" He asked as he looked at me, "Mister Crawford, this is my girlfriend Elizabeth Greene"

"How do you do?" I asked as I extended my hand. "Very good, in you?" He smiled as he kissed the top of my hand, "Very overwhelmed"

"Don't be, and don't tell anyone I said this, but, you are the most gorgeous one here", I giggled "Thank you". The man winked and walked off, "He's right," Adrian whispered into my ear. Adrian brought his lips to my cheek, "I love you" He whispered, "I love you too, baby" I smiled. We got cut off by a girl, "Hi, Adrian" She purred, "Hey..."

"It's Carrie"

"Yeah...hi" Adrian said awkwardly, "Well? Aren't you going to give me a kiss?", I chocked on my saliva, "Excuse me?" I asked. "Who are you?" She asked me, "I'm his girlfriend. Who are you?"

"His ex"

"Then why don't you ex-it your way out of his life?" I asked. She looked at me with eyes full of fury, "Let me just tell you this before I exit. Adrian and I fucked, we fucked more than one hundred times. After that, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes and things were going great for about six months, until he cheated. Yup! He cheated on me! With my fucking cousin! He's a disgusting cheat, but I would give anything to make him become mine again" she said before she trotted off. I looked at Adrian who didn't meet my gaze, "Adrian, look at me," I said sternly. He looked at me with guilty eyes, "Why? Why do you do this to poor girls? Will you do this to me?"

"No! Baby! Never! I would never cheat on you. I love you"

"Did you tell her that?"

"No. I never told her I loved her. I never did anything with her that I do with you. You are mine, I just went out with her because my mom forced me to"

"Ok" I said. He cupped my chin and kissed the side of my mouth, "You are my baby girl, never ever forget that", I blushed hugged him. He chuckled and hugged me tightly.

  We walked over to Adrian's great uncle. "Hey uncle" Adrian said. Mark looked at us and gasped, "You guys look lovely! Especially you, Lizzy", I smiled, "Thank you Mark, you look great too" I said. "I would like you guys to meet mister Hart and his son Eric", I looked over and saw him. Eric. I recognized that face. He looked at me and his eyes widened. I thought I would never see him again. He used to be Cameron's best friend. All we could do was stare at each other. Eric was very very and I mean very handsome. Not as handsome as Adrian, but still. Adrian shook me gently, "Baby-" I cut him off and grabbed Eric by the arm. I pulled him all the way out of the banquet to outside. "I thought I would never see you again" I said. He looked at me, "Lizzy...I'm so so sorry about what Cameron did. I haven't talked to him since"

"Eric, you never returned any of my calls...why...?"

"Remember the night you kissed a guy? Well I purposely got you hammered so I could make out with you...I couldn't face you after that. I couldn't forgive myself, let alone trust my self around you"

"I kissed you? I thought-"

"I made you believe it was one kiss with another guy...when actually it was a heated make out session with me"

"Oh my god..." I said as I ran my hands through my hair. He grabbed my hands, "I'm so so sorry Lizzy"

"Eric...it's not your fault. It's mine...I wanted to..."