Part 3

Jonah Winchester above ^

Adrian's POV:

I was at lunch right now. And let me tell having Lizzy sit with us was very different. Everyone was laughing and talking and actually having fun, "Jonah get off of me" Lizzy laughed trying to get Jonah to stop hugging her "it's not my fault that your huggable" he said. I wanted him to get off of her. Why? Your jealous. No I'm not. I don't like Lizzy "Jonah I swear" she said laughing "fine" he said letting go then giving her a kiss on the cheek "what was that for" she asked blushing "your cheeks are cute! I cant help but kiss them!" My blood was boiling. I felt my face getting red.
"Jonah that's something a boyfriend would say"
"But it's true!" He said "oh just fucking make out already!" I yelled. Why did I care? I was jealous! But why?

Lizzy's POV:

"Oh just fucking make out already!" Yelled Adrian "bro we are just talking" said Jonah defensively "well it looked like a lot more to me" he said standing up and walking out of the cafeteria, "I will be right back" I said to Jonah. I ran after Adrian and found him walking down a hallway "Adrian!" I called, but he didn't turn around "Adrian what's wrong?!" I asked "why don't you ask your boyfriend!". He was referring to Jonah "he's not my boyfriend" . He turned around and started walking  to me "then what the hell was that in there?!" He asked angrily "it was me talking to my best friend. Why are you so jealous?" I asked. He pushed me up against a locker with his hands on my hips, our noses were touching "because your mine" he whispered brushing his lips across mine "A-Adrian w-what are you d-doing?" I asked nervously "this" he said pushing his lips onto mine forcefully, before I knew it my lips were moving with his. I felt electric shocks go through me. I felt sparks fly. "Lizzy?" Asked a male. I turned around to see Alex standing there wide-eyed "Alex! What are you doing here?" I asked "why are you kissing him?!" He asked angrily. I looked at Adrian. He looked at me smirking then walking away back into the cafeteria. I looked back at Alex "how could you kiss him?" He asked "I don't know! He caught me off guard. I'm sorry Alex don't hate me" I said walking up to him "I don't hate you Liz I'm just confused and angry at HIM"
"Hey beautiful!" Jonah said walking through the door wrapping his arm around my shoulders "another one?!" Alex asked angry again "what?" Jonah asked glaring at Alex "have you gone mad! Lizzy these guys are the biggest players in the school! Have they already gotten in your pants?!"
"Alex! He's my best friend! What has gotten into you?!"
"No what has gotten into you?! Literally! Have they fucked you?! All of them?! You know I could never see you as they slutty type"
"What are you talking about man? Im her friend and she's mine. And if you think other wise go and fuck yourself" said Jonah "I'll talk to you later Alex. When your brain is working. Let's go Jonah" I said pulling him with me "be careful what you say" Jonah said glaring at Alex moving his hand to around my waist.
When Jonah walked in with me everyone was staring. A blonde jumped in front of me. It was one of Ashely's minions "Jonah baby what are you doing with this slut?!" She asked "go to hell Thalia. I'm done with you. Come on Lizzy" Jonah said pulling me back to the table with him.

Adrian looked at me and smirked. I flipped him off "that's not nice princess"
"Go fuck yourself you horny bastard" I said. Everyone turned around "nice!" Said Lucas raising his hand motioning a high five "thanks Lucas" I said giving him a high five "I think you should run" Adrain said standing up with his hands balled into fists "why?" I asked stepping behind Jonah "because if you don't you will regret it" he said running over to me. I ran away from him "get away from me!" I yelled running down the hall "aww come on beautiful" he said catching up to me. I ran out of the school and crashed into someone "shit sorry" I said looking back to see Adrain with a gun pointed at the man I just ran into "get behind me Lizzy" Adrian said. I ran behind him and stared at the handsome man that Adrian wanted to shoot. He almost looked like Adrian, "I will be back Michaels" the man said turning around walking away "you ok?" Adrian asked to me turning around "yeah just shook up"
"You'll get used to it" he said putting his gun back in his back pocket "let's go inside" he said pushing me in front of him. I heard a gun shot and I automatically turned around to see Adrian "Adrian? What the fuck?"
"They are just trying to scare me"
"But what if they hurt me"
"They won't hurt you. You are mine and nobody fucks with my property" he said wrapping his arms around me "stop trying to get me to fuck you" I said pushing him off "I'm not"
"Yes you are"
"No. I'm not" he said grabbing my face and pushing my lips onto his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kept kissing him. Wait! Why am I doing this? You like him. No I don- I guess I do. Fuck. I can't. Last time I liked or loved someone they tried to kill me.